The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As a console with what it can do, the Xbox One is going to grade better than the PS4 in console reviews this year by most publications. Most gamers live in a bubble, like the Neogafs of the world. I have real market and world sensibilities to what people see and don't tune people out when they say something that I don't agree with. For every people that says that I want my console to just be a console, I'm like this
355e4602.gif

It would take audacity on behalf of the device manufacturer to do something like that. Looking at every major electronic device that I've purchased in the last few years, they have multi purposes. Smart phones, iPods, tablets, Vitas and 3Ds's. They all do more than just one thing, far more in most cases. Why in the world should a console just be a console, it can't afford to be. 2013 landscape is far different than that of 2005-2006. For the trade-off that Microsoft made as far as alloting some of the Xbox One power to these services, I really can't fault them as they are positioning themselves for today's world and in the future. Future proofing with hardware doesn't mean shyt anymore, future proofing with the ability to make compelling software and services, that's where the real money is to be earned.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
As a console with what it can do, the Xbox One is going to grade better than the PS4 in console reviews this year by most publications. Most gamers live in a bubble, like the Neogafs of the world. I have real market and world sensibilities to what people see and don't tune people out when they say something that I don't agree with. For every people that says that I want my console to just be a console, I'm like this
355e4602.gif

It would take audacity on behalf of the device manufacturer to do something like that. Looking at every major electronic device that I've purchased in the last few years, they have multi purposes. Smart phones, iPods, tablets, Vitas and 3Ds's. They all do more than just one thing, far more in most cases. Why in the world should a console just be a console, it can't afford to be. 2013 landscape is far different than that of 2005-2006. For the trade-off that Microsoft made as far as alloting some of the Xbox One power to these services, I really can't fault them as they are positioning themselves for today's world and in the future. Future proofing with hardware doesn't mean shyt anymore, future proofing with the ability to make compelling software and services, that's where the real money is to be earned.
the goat software company :blessed:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Hmmm if dead rising and ryse are system sellers for you, i dont think i can help you, friend.
show me a game on PS4 that's a must have.nikkaz have nothing until 2014 Infamous isn't a system seller either.Enjoy Killzone,Knack,Octodad. Dead Rising Forza will hold us over until Titanfall :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
show me a game on PS4 that's a must have.nikkaz have nothing until 2014 Infamous isn't a system seller either.Enjoy Killzone,Knack,Octodad. Dead Rising Forza will hold us over until Titanfall :blessed:
I dont think games on either system are system sellers but id rather play killzone than any exclusive on xbox one. The system itself is the system seller and Sonys trackrecord sells itself. I cant say microsofts history with the 360 warrants another purchase of their console. I owned one and it became irrelevant, quickly.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I dont think games on either system are system sellers but id rather play killzone than any exclusive on xbox one. The system itself is the system seller and Sonys trackrecord sells itself. I cant say microsofts history with the 360 warrants another purchase of their console. I owned one and it became irrelevant, quickly.
A system seller, Its funny you come and here and try to shyt on the X1 while your console is bricking left and right lol

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We don't even need to talk like that, let's just talk 2014...
Nah, how about let's just talk about ONE company :youngsabo: that is enough reason why PS4>any
We got two divisions of Naughty Gawd working on new games and you think you crushing any type of buildings?
Breh stop it, we eating ouchea
Klauslaugh.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, how about let's just talk about ONE company :youngsabo: that is enough reason why PS4>any
We got two divisions of Naughty Gawd working on new games and you think you crushing any type of buildings?
Klauslaugh.gif

Dat Waitstaion :wow:

Hope y'all don't starve in the meantime :pachaha:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Klauslaugh.gif

Its hard to eat good on a bricked console :laff: