The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody know if DR3 and the launch titles are going to be Day1 Digital? Since I'm only getting exclusive titles on the X1, I really only want to grab them digitally instead of retail to take advantage of all the multitasking features.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anybody know if DR3 and the launch titles are going to be Day1 Digital? Since I'm only getting exclusive titles on the X1, I really only want to grab them digitally instead of retail to take advantage of all the multitasking features.

Yes they said all games will be day one digital

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So the review was COD Ghosts came out today on IGN, along with comparison videos...

The graphical difference does not seem to be much, if anything at all, and if it is, it's nitpicking.

It's also said that the framerate on the Xbox One version is better than the PS3 version.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i've been reading..EVERYTHING will be DAY 1 digital in this new gen. No more midnight releases needed unless you're one of those types that just want a physical copy.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So the review was COD Ghosts came out today on IGN, along with comparison videos...

The graphical difference does not seem to be much, if anything at all, and if it is, it's nitpicking.

It's also said that the framerate on the Xbox One version is better than the PS3 version.
just read the review myself. Ground War is in the next gen version too :ehh:

not a graphics whore so the minor difference in graphics is even more minor to me. more stable framerate is a plus though

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
from what i've been reading..EVERYTHING will be DAY 1 digital in this new gen. No more midnight releases needed unless you're one of those types that just want a physical copy.
I'm one of those people, but as someone who keeps everything I buy, it's starting to get ridiculous how many cases and cases of retail games I have(as well as DD games here and there) just taking up physical space. Since I'm mainly going the opposite of this gen and making the PS4 my main gaming console, I'm hoping to use the opportunity to try go all digital on the X1. A console with the ability to allow instant switching between a game, tv, inserted Blu-Ray, Netflix and other apps is very :gladbron: to me.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:dead: @ court catching feelings of people trolling here.
So FURIOUS! :umadross:

Nintendo doesn't fukking evolve. From Mario 64 nothing improved.
the point you're missing is they don't have to there's always gonna be children so mario kirby and zelda etc... always gonna thrive nikka :beli: i dont know why you nikkas insist on shytting on nintendo when you have an 360/xbox one ps3/ps4 they're not aiming their shyt towards you old nikkas