The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Proof?? Again you're talking out your ass again Meach. Come on Meach prove it :lol: PSN has stability issues again Meach did you play on a PS4 PSN connected system to make this observation?? No save me the time, don't post that snippet of text from the IGN BF4 write up that mentioned crashes on BF4 PS4 MP.
http://gearnuke.com/call-duty-ghosts-ps4-reviews-point-technical-frame-rate-issues-game/

Additionally, the PlayStation 4 version has a handful of noticeable dips in its frame rate. This usually seemed to happen when a lot of smoke or other effects were on-screen, but occasionally it occurred in multiplayer for reasons I couldn’t even guess at.”

And the reason we have not gotten full MP reviews/impressions of either bf or cod on ps4 is because PSN is very unstable right now. Journalists have been very clear that they'd like to get the systems at home before talking about it.

Don't try and corner me into choosing resolution over anything else. Resolution is equally important I mean why the hell I do I have a 1080P TV for?? I mean fukk resolution right?? Why build a PC, get a 120HZ monitor and then get a graphics card that cost $500 if it won't play my games at the native resolution of my monitor delivering smooth framerate to keep up with my monitor?? I mean if resolution doesn't matter to you, why buy a bluray or watch 1080P streams?? 480P is fine right?? Hey why watch Batman in 4K when I can watch it through my tube tv?? It's still Batman right?? Get the fukk out of here dog.

When you move goalposts so much I have to try to corner you to have an honest conversation.

There is a huge difference between HD and SD. There is not a huge difference between 720-900-1080p

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
http://gearnuke.com/call-duty-ghosts-ps4-reviews-point-technical-frame-rate-issues-game/

Additionally, the PlayStation 4 version has a handful of noticeable dips in its frame rate. This usually seemed to happen when a lot of smoke or other effects were on-screen, but occasionally it occurred in multiplayer for reasons I couldn’t even guess at.”

And the reason we have not gotten full MP reviews/impressions of either bf or cod on ps4 is because PSN is very unstable right now. Journalists have been very clear that they'd like to get the systems at home before talking about it.

When you move goalposts so much I have to try to corner you to have an honest conversation.

There is a huge difference between HD and SD. There is not a huge difference between 720-900-1080p
Correct there is a huge difference between SD and HD. Not as big of difference between 720p-1080p esp with quality hardware upscalers such as hana2.

Honestly as this gen goes on if the X1 settles on 900p with hardware upscale I would be happy if Ryse is any indication.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cablebox#Struggle Jokes have fun with a PS3.5:camby:
PS3.5 yet Xbox One can't even do 1080P without sacrifices. :camby:
Ryse runs in 900P :laff:
Dead Rising 3??
Snorza looks like Snorza 4 HD
Kinect Sports 1080P u say?? The fukking Wii U can run that.

Be mad brehs. Don't defend your shytty $500 purchase.