The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:childplease: Y'all xbots so defensive damn.

Anyway I seen the Xbox One today in person. That shyt look like a VCR :pachaha:
13+-+1
13+-+1

13+-+1

That p*ssy coming out. Lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PUT THIS IN CAPS FOR YOU FIFA,NBA2K14,FORZA,LOCOCYCLE,KINECT SPORTS RIVALS,UFC,ARE ALL 1080P ON X1.
No I wouldn't care if the they look as good as Ryse graphically.COD Ghosts is 1080p on PS4 why does it have framerate issues.Obviously 1080p>>>>>720p right?I'll take stable performance>>>>>>>>>superior graphics
Have we seen comparisons between Fifa, 2k and UFC?? Remember 1080P doesn't tell you what downgrades in textures, AA, AO, shadows, texture filtering, dof etc. had to make them both 1080P. Hell we dont' even know that.

:laff: @ you bringing up lococycle, a 360 port and kinect sports rivals up. :wow: You xbots are seriously something.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Joystiq review clearly states that exact point but watch their stans ignore that fact.But its 1080p:bryan:stable performance>>>>>>>>>>graphical improvements that most can't tell
Again have we seen the review for the Xbox One version?? Also I don't see nothing about the MP having frame rate problems.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have we seen comparisons between Fifa, 2k and UFC?? Remember 1080P doesn't tell you what downgrades in textures, AA, AO, shadows, texture filtering, dof etc. had to make them both 1080P. Hell we dont' even know that.

:laff: @ you bringing up lococycle, a 360 port and kinect sports rivals up. :wow: You xbots are seriously something.

Make up your mind. Is resolution the most important thing or is it everything else?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get up outa here with these rehashed gaf talking points.
:what:
The reality of it is that resolution is nowhere near the most important aspect of graphic quality, let alone the enjoyment one can have with a game.
If resolution isn't the most important aspect of graphic quality then what is?? Anti Aliasing?? Soft shadows?? Texture pop ins? Texture resolution?? Depth of field come on Meach pick one. I'm sure any PS4/XBO game that has the same resolution will have the superior options of the former features than the XBO will have due to simple raw power.

Tetris at 4K is still Tetris. Reports are saying the ps4 version of ghosts has bad framerate issues. If one has a lower resolution, yet the other is an unstable experience all around, then which version is the better one? If IW can't get a stable framerate at 1080 on ps4 then what does that tell you about the hardware?
Where did you see it said it was unstable ALL AROUND?? A few hitches in the campaign which seemed to be absent in MP since they didn't talk about it is hardly unstable. Hell the fact that there isn't a XBO version around to review is something I'd be curious about. Why isn't there an XBONE version review?? You automatically assume games at 720P on XBO will be superior in performance than PS4 versions at higher resolutions when it is known for a fact that Battlefield 4 is doing more than XBO BF4 is doing with better performance. Get this line of thinking out of here breh.

The mistake that you and ilk make is equating value to graphics quality alone.
Sure that's exactly what we are doing. Like you guys aren't doing that with Ryse. :camby: You so busy talking about the sawdust in other eyes but fail to see the plank in yours pun intended.

There are plenty of other things that bring value to these products. If you have to blow up two screenshots and squint at them to see a difference, then that difference is not very tangible to most gamers. But missing out on features, and having a lesser overall experience is very noticeable.
:wow: Sooooo, the guys who played BF4 on youtube and said the PS4 version is noticeably better were just blowing up pictures examining differences right?? The guy on youtube who has COD GHost on PS4 right now and says the PS4 version looks MUCH better than the XBO version which he played extensively was a nitpicking fanboy right? You talk about features missing, what features is missing on some PS4 multiplat games?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually the MP has framerate issues. And PSN itself has stability issues.

But I guess none of that matters as long as the games are 1080P:heh:
Proof?? Again you're talking out your ass again Meach. Come on Meach prove it :lol: PSN has stability issues again Meach did you play on a PS4 PSN connected system to make this observation?? No save me the time, don't post that snippet of text from the IGN BF4 write up that mentioned crashes on BF4 PS4 MP.
Make up your mind. Is resolution the most important thing or is it everything else?
Don't try and corner me into choosing resolution over anything else. Resolution is equally important I mean why the hell I do I have a 1080P TV for?? I mean fukk resolution right?? Why build a PC, get a 120HZ monitor and then get a graphics card that cost $500 if it won't play my games at the native resolution of my monitor delivering smooth framerate to keep up with my monitor?? I mean if resolution doesn't matter to you, why buy a bluray or watch 1080P streams?? 480P is fine right?? Hey why watch Batman in 4K when I can watch it through my tube tv?? It's still Batman right?? Get the fukk out of here dog.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Again have we seen the review for the Xbox One version?? Also I don't see nothing about the MP having frame rate problems.
Xbox 1 embargo's don't end until the 12th I believe.It has framerate problems but keep spinning tho. 1080p with terrible framerates :laugh:have fun PS4 stans

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox 1 embargo's don't end until the 12th I believe.It has framerate problems but keep spinning tho. 1080p with terrible framerates :laugh:have fun PS4 stans
So that means it's a problem with PS4 hardware right?? The XBO version can't run in 1080P and plus we don't even know it's performance but hey since it isn't out there it's safe to assume it runs buttery smooth right??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If resolution isn't the most important aspect of graphic quality then what is?? Anti Aliasing?? Soft shadows?? Texture pop ins? Texture resolution?? Depth of field come on Meach pick one. I'm sure any PS4/XBO game that has the same resolution will have the superior options of the former features than the XBO will have due to simple raw power.

No one part of it is most important. What's most important is what users see. It doesn't matter what numbers or techniques you use. If the game is aesthetically pleasing to the viewer. That's all that matters

Where did you see it said it was unstable ALL AROUND?? A few hitches in the campaign which seemed to be absent in MP since they didn't talk about it is hardly unstable. Hell the fact that there isn't a XBO version around to review is something I'd be curious about. Why isn't there an XBONE version review?? You automatically assume games at 720P on XBO will be superior in performance than PS4 versions at higher resolutions when it is known for a fact that Battlefield 4 is doing more than XBO BF4 is doing with better performance. Get this line of thinking out of here breh.
The framerate problems are throuout the game and the PSN stability problems are throughout all games. The XBO version releases a full week later. Therefore the embargo releases of full well later. And no battlefield is not doing more on ps4 than on Xbox. There's a resolution difference and in blind tests the Xbox one version is being picked out as the better looking of the two by some people.

Sure that's exactly what we are doing. Like you guys aren't doing that with Ryse.:camby: You so busy talking about the sawdust in other eyes but fail to see the plank in yours pun intended.
You don't see anyone claiming that Ryse will be some amazing transformative game. All that's been said is that it LOOKS beautiful. That's it.

Sooooo, the guys who played BF4 on youtube and said the PS4 version is noticeably better were just blowing up pictures examining differences right?? The guy on youtube who has COD GHost on PS4 right now and says the PS4 version looks MUCH better than the XBO version which he played extensively was a nitpicking fanboy right? You talk about features missing, what features is missing on some PS4 multiplat games?
No those people were giving their opinions. And the guy that said BF looked better on PS4 also said it ultimately didnt matter because they are close and the Xbox one version is still a great game. The PS4 hardware/OS is missing a bunch of features. PSN is still lagging behind XBL. Those are tangible differences that people will notice.

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So that means it's a problem with PS4 hardware right?? The XBO version can't run in 1080P and plus we don't even know it's performance but hey since it isn't out there it's safe to assume it runs buttery smooth right??

Yes, The COD Dev itself said it was 720p60 steady

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Vikkstar123 gives opinion on PS4 vs X1 versions of BF4. he's 1 of the few to have hands on with both versions multiplayer. he even says there very similar some players could tell a difference while others couldn't