The Official Xbox One X Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Detox for what?
Klonopin (a benzo) and alcohol primarily. The took me off all my strong psychiatric drugs too, but that was only for a bit. I'm back on them now.

No klonopin though (which has the worst withdrawal ever...seriously). I also quit smoking. The alcohol is always gonna be a temptation, but I'm getting on a new med on Tuesday that supposedly make you violently ill, if you drink on it. So that should hopefully be all good soon

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Klonopin (a benzo) and alcohol primarily. The took me off all my strong psychiatric drugs too, but that was only for a bit. I'm back on them now.

No klonopin though (which has the worst withdrawal ever...seriously). I also quit smoking. The alcohol is always gonna be a temptation, but I'm getting on a new med on Tuesday that supposedly make you violently ill, if you drink on it. So that should hopefully be all good soon

take care, man, on the real.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
really nikka ?
AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard.gif

Yeah....

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
If you ordered a Project Scorpio Edition from Amazon check your order....some dude on NeoGaf says they changed his order to a Standard Edition today without telling him:picard:

Mine still the same tho.....for now:patrice: