The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:krs: Plus, it's almost Rumble time in my Universe!
I've been waiting for the next pack to drop, because Jade is crucial to one of the storylines I'm running. I'm going to nake Bianca a dual champ by having her win the tag titles with Jade, and then we do the slow burn to the best friends/bitter enemies feud. :wow:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've been waiting for the next pack to drop, because Jade is crucial to one of the storylines I'm running. I'm going to nake Bianca a dual champ by having her win the tag titles with Jade, and then we do the slow burn to the best friends/bitter enemies feud. :wow:

She's squashing Rhea (World Women's Champ) on her Royal Rumble debut :birdman:. Putting all the sliders to 99. And giving her Kenny Omega's finisher.

Maybe B v Jade at the next year's Mania.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Can't beat this fukking weekly tower because of a triple threat cell match where everyone has unlimited paybacks & everyone has resiliency. How the fukk does shyt like this even happen? :dead:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Can't beat this fukking weekly tower because of a triple threat cell match where everyone has unlimited paybacks & everyone has resiliency. How the fukk does shyt like this even happen? :dead:
Easy W

I used my Amethyst Priest. Just break one of the cell walls and head outside to climb the cell. Do work(damage) to get ya points up. Whichever AI uses their resiliency first, that’s who you continue to do the most damage too and obviously pin. Just let them keep following you up the cell.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Easy W

I used my Amethyst Priest. Just break one of the cell walls and head outside to climb the cell. Do work(damage) to get ya points up. Whichever AI uses their resiliency first, that’s who you continue to do the most damage too and obviously pin. Just let them keep following you up the cell.

I used Amethyst Roman & was killing them with spears & guillotine chokes, but every time I pinned or put on the submission the AI would just use resiliency to get out.

After 30 minutes Bret put Dexter in a sharpshooter & instantly beat him, just turned that whole shyt off & found something else to do :dead: