Memphis TN

:banderas: All I wanted and they didn’t disappoint
woo-happy.gif

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Persona cards don't need to return in 2k25. I was excited when I found out that Myfaction models were going to be unlocked outside of the mode, then the other shoe dropped in the form of microtransactions.
Fr, they got us with that bs. Hard af to get those cards unless they give them away through locker codes or you win ‘em. Other than that you’re dealing with bs rewards like these damn CAW duplicates :scusthov:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im just gonna buy 2k25 on pc and mod all these personas and shyt in the game. I figured 2k would 2k the fukk out of this and they did. Im not fukkin with them anymore. We all have different rosters and we all bought the same game. This gambling, mtx garbage should be illegal.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Im just gonna buy 2k25 on pc and mod all these personas and shyt in the game. I figured 2k would 2k the fukk out of this and they did. Im not fukkin with them anymore. We all have different rosters and we all bought the same game. This gambling, mtx garbage should be illegal.
The problem is that it's not just 2K, this is sadly the direction that all the companies are going in. I literally saw one person say they wanted Activision to take over, and that let me know they have no clue about Activision's ridiculous cash grab tactics. I knew gamers were fukked when developers went from season pass to seasons pass.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The problem is that it's not just 2K, this is sadly the direction that all the companies are going in. I literally saw one person say they wanted Activision to take over, and that let me know they have no clue about Activision's ridiculous cash grab tactics. I knew gamers were fukked when developers went from season pass to seasons pass.
Yeah it's industry wide now but 2k created this VC, MyTeam gambling grind fest in 2015 and its just snowballed since. But console players should've never adopted this freeium phone shyt into paid games. Now it's the norm. For non competitive or non online players the only option is PC cheat engine. Season passes were a tell tale sign as well.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
And then there's battle passes, too. Not even getting the season pass will guarantee you getting all the content like how Ubisoft be doing:snoop:

Yeah it's industry wide now but 2k created this VC, MyTeam gambling grind fest in 2015 and its just snowballed since. But console players should've never adopted this freeium phone shyt into paid games. Now it's the norm. For non competitive or non online players the only option is PC cheat engine. Season passes were a tell tale sign as well.
Don't leave out the puppeteer that is EA that pushed for online passes that started this domino effect

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
EA actually started it years before with Fifa & Madden.