The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Took 6 months & them coming up with a completely different way to get it but finally got that Shield Rollins persona card :wow:

Figured that shyt would be way more difficult than it needed to be but I just got the required objective total done & kept throwing him outside, doing the ladder match mini game 1 or 2 times, & climbing down before he could get in to start the cycle again.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Took 6 months & them coming up with a completely different way to get it but finally got that Shield Rollins persona card :wow:

Figured that shyt would be way more difficult than it needed to be but I just got the required objective total done & kept throwing him outside, doing the ladder match mini game 1 or 2 times, & climbing down before he could get in to start the cycle again.

I'm trying to take all the ladders out the ring to the stage and fukking him up til I got all the points

But, I keep getting caught inside the ring and getting three Curb Stomps

DoubleJ13

Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm trying to take all the ladders out the ring to the stage and fukking him up til I got all the points

But, I keep getting caught inside the ring and getting three Curb Stomps

If all else fails just grabbing chairs & kendo sticks & throwing them at him will wear him down

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Not a fan of using Mania attire as a default, but at least they didn't add the silver paint on her face. Having said that her model looks amazing, and this pack needs to be released asap. I think the McAfee pack was the worst in video game history.

Doesn’t do her body justice but close :wow:

Maybe this let’s 2k create females with Jade’s body type :martin:

DoubleJ13

Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Wonder why they doing the DLC preview so early? They usually spam everything the week of.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:russ: Because ppl actually want it this time :laff:

After the bullshyt with the Pat Mac DLC, they laying it on thick :dame: pause
I'm convinced that 2K has decided to become the overlord over these developers now. Because there's no way that VC heard all the complaints about the McAfee pack, and then decided to push through with that release over this one. I remember being so pissed at Bioware over Mass Effect 3 and then finding out it was EA that was fukking everything up. :mjlol: