The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They really need to dedicate a year to overhauling universe and aspects of the creative suite. I feel like thats not going to happen as long as it remains a yearly release. At least bring back create a story or something. Create-A-Moveset can stand to be a bit more streamlined so the process isn't a tedious slog. CAW still has attire and parts that date back to at least 2k16 including those ugly ass, jobber, facial templates that need to finally be removed. Higher layer limit.etc

They still underestimate how much these modes mean to players.
It reminds me of when NBA 2K had a shytty franchise mode, and then cited numbers showing that not many players were playing. It's the whole chicken and the egg thing. Are people not playing it because they dont' have interest in the mode or are they not playing it because it was underdeveloped and not fun to play.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
They really need to dedicate a year to overhauling universe and aspects of the creative suite. I feel like thats not going to happen as long as it remains a yearly release. At least bring back create a story or something. Create-A-Moveset can stand to be a bit more streamlined so the process isn't a tedious slog. CAW still has attire and parts that date back to at least 2k16 including those ugly ass, jobber, facial templates that need to finally be removed. Higher layer limit.etc

They still underestimate how much these modes mean to players.
On me

They need to combine universe and create a story together and add in tournaments the mode has been bland for YEARS now :unimpressed:

Also need create a finisher back

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
My only complaint about 2k23 (I never cared for Online .... MyFaction is fun v CPU)

You just CANNOT have a squash because they give EVERYONE resiliency
The game is very weird when it comes to squash matches. Say you make a match with Roman vs Tozawa, you will most likely get a squash match, however, if you make a match with Bianca vs Blair, you get a very competitive match despite the fact that Bianca's overall is 95 and Blair's 74.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The game is very weird when it comes to squash matches. Say you make a match with Roman vs Tozawa, you will most likely get a squash match, however, if you make a match with Bianca vs Blair, you get a very competitive match despite the fact that Bianca's overall is 95 and Blair's 74.

Check the stats

They'll put irrelevant stats like Aerial range, tech submission strength, etc., etc. down to make ppl's overalls lower

But, in the end, stuff like Strenght, Special, etc. pretty high

Overalls, after a certain point don't matter

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting. A lot of good additions from FF made it over. I'll wait for the price drop. I always come across limitations that end up frustrating me and I then get bored with the gameplay.