The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Didn’t 2K dead that type of stuff for community creations?
I think so, from what I've read on Twitter and from that STATUS guy, but I remember him finding her in the files. By accessible, I never meant that they could make them playable but that they were viewable. They were there in the files but hidden. I remember he showed her model and stuff but I think she couldn't be played in any mode. Of course this was about a year ago and I'm going off memory.

I haven't even played or owned a 2K game since 2K14, I just see things on my Twitter feed and I follow this thread on here. :hubie:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Didn’t 2K dead that type of stuff for community creations?

I think so, from what I've read on Twitter and from that STATUS guy, but I remember him finding her in the files. By accessible, I never meant that they could make them playable but that they were viewable. They were there in the files but hidden. I remember he showed her model and stuff but I think she couldn't be played in any mode. Of course this was about a year ago and I'm going off memory.

I haven't even played or owned a 2K game since 2K14, I just see things on my Twitter feed and I follow this thread on here. :hubie:

Going through some old tweets. Status was never able to find the model, but some of her files were still in the game(entrance motion, renders

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Going through some old tweets. Status was never able to find the model, but some of her files were still in the game(entrance motion, renders

Yeah this is likely the stuff I saw and what I was talking about. There could be something like this with Brock. I mean, CAW is so good now, it won't be hard for people to create him accurately. The only thing you will miss is the audio presentation.