The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I love the way Tez & Bianca love, support, and represent each other.
Black love, brehs & brehettes.
:wow:
Today really was her day, getting the cover and the trailer for her show dropped. Bianca being the only female at the big TKO merger event showed what Endeavor really thinks of her, she's a marketing dream like Cena.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would THQ or the WWE care about that?
WWE controls a number of things in the games and they usually want it to reflect the product thus leads to taking out things that no longer reflect it.
Publishers also have a lot of say with what the devs should include and focus one. The whole MyFaction BS is publisher mandated.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Jesus Christ at these prices. Is this standard pricing for PS games these days?
Wait I just realized the standard edition doesn't even come with the season pass :sadbron:

Like hell if you think I'm spending 100$ on this damn game and then spending more to use talent that should've been in the game to begin with

Those prices damn near killed all the hype this game was getting today.

They trippin on those prices :gucci:

I was gone get both the standard and deluxe editions too physical :snoop:

I’ll cop the deluxe edition physical when it drops in price, maybe the standard one too

I’m still on 2K22, ain’t even play 2K23 yet even tho I copped it like a month ago
The deluxe edition is always about $120 for WWE 2K. I think it was that much for the deluxe version of 2K22. The standard version NEVER came with a season pass.

These prices except the deluxe version are atrocious $80 for standard & $90 for cross-gen and the 40YWM edition $160? Seriously? If I wanted to cop just using PS cards I would only be able to put $150 in my PSN account. I'm not touching this shyt until a price drop happens 2K has really lost their mind price gouging.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
200 wrestlers :damn: I might splurge and get the 160 dollar version.

Is it even worth me going through 2k23 myrise before this drops? I beat the one in 2k22 but never started the current one.
What info do we have about the full rosters and arenas? Are they ever gonna give us proper name plate and matchup graphics for old arenas?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WWE controls a number of things in the games and they usually want it to reflect the product thus leads to taking out things that no longer reflect it.
Publishers also have a lot of say with what the devs should include and focus one. The whole MyFaction BS is publisher mandated.
Controlling Myfaction makes sense because of the microtransactions, but getting rid of a random match type seems more like a developer decision.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At least

4 Different Stone Colds
5 Different Rocks
6 Different Undertakers
4 Different Triple Hs
3 Romans
Various Different Colors of Cena

I’m missing a few:jbhmm:
Multiple HBK, multiple Rey, multiple Randy, maybe multiple Punk, I wouldn’t mind rehashing Brock vs Goldberg 1 to get their 2004 models & that theme for Goldberg, multiple Batista.

If we get yes movement and planet’s champion Brian Danielson :wow: