The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Jesus Christ at these prices. Is this standard pricing for PS games these days?
Game companies across the board have been ripping off the customer for years now. One thing that I hate (2K and EA are two of the worst at this) is Lootboxes/Virtual Currency that make you spend real money for in-game items. The absolute worst part of modern game pricing though is when companies sell us incomplete games and then try to tax us with DLC. If a game is already overpriced at launch, then we shouldn't be charged extra for content that was already planned/created before the game's retail release.
They need to sell us the complete game at launch.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Don’t know if I want the deluxe or WM 40 edition
Drake Fancy GIF - Drake Fancy GIFs

:leon:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I checked his profile and he's from Australia, so of course he's gonna wanna shoutout her :hubie:

Anyway,

200+ Roster...

They putting that AI to work, man lol.

Triple H WM30 attire.... TKO giving zero fukks and get Daniel Bryan in the game?

I mean... They always contextualize in a certain context with historical relevancy.

They got the Hardy, E&C, Big Show, Mark Henry, and Chris Jericho.

Write the check to get Legends version, I suppose.

They probably got Edge in before his AEW debut

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That has to be from another country or something. I'm showing standard PS4 version 59.99. Cross gen 69.99 in the playstation store. Deluxe 99.99 and 40 Years of Wrestlemania edition at 119.99.

Nah...its 2K we're talking about. The same company responsible for the gambling simulator with the basketball mini game.