The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
2112135-ea1729854f6177f7557d923b970cb387.jpg
Found the gif version
612b2a9572d6c70ba35c27a132acd8e6.gif

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Oh, man there's so much to say about that Bray/Cena...thing. Never seen anything like that in pro wrestling...it seemed more like I was watching Inland Empire than WrestleMania. That's a good thing, trust me.

I'll try to collect my thoughts later on, but I'll just say this: this is one of the best things I've seen in wrestling in years, yet its mere existence says so, so much about why late period WCW, and current WWE was/is so fukking bad (of which it is a symptom).

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Night 2 was the “weaker” night. However the only highlights was Rhea vs. Charlotte and the future Academy Award winning Firefly Funhouse match which was :blessed::whoo::bryan::whew::ooh::ohlawd:

THAT moment SAVED Bray Wyatt’s career :wow:

Just a few years ago Vinny Mac had Bray booked to dress up as a woman and face Finn Balor as “Sister Abigail.” Then him, Roman, and a few others got sick and it forced Vince to cancel the match.

Fast forward to now and Vinny Mac was yet again botchered his freshly new character and if things would have went normally. Cena would have beaten him at WM...again. But then the pandemic happened and Vince was forced to switch plans.

God looking out for Bray...

This Wrestlemania will be remembered forever. Vinny Mac managed to pull a rabbit out of his ass...AGAIN :damn:!!!!

Love him or hate him Vince McMahon is a true hustler and he saw the vision. Even when we didn’t...

Anybody else would have postponed/cancelled the event. But he KNEW how important Wrestlemania is for the FANS. And he somehow SOME WAY found a way.

Its gonna be a sad day when he leaves this earth...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Oh, man there's so much to say about that Bray/Cena...thing. Never seen anything like that in pro wrestling...it seemed more like I was watching Inland Empire than WrestleMania. That's a good thing, trust me.

I'll try to collect my thoughts later on, but I'll just say this: this is one of the best things I've seen in wrestling in years, yet its mere existence says so, so much about why late period WCW, and current WWE was/is so fukking bad (of which it is a symptom).

In the WWE....

The coronavirus forced them into creativity that they haven’t used in ages. Other companies post-WCW/ECW closure have done interesting things and have been ahead of the curve for a long time, but the WWE beat into fans heads that only the WWE exists and nothing else matters, despite them hijacking wrestlers and ideas from other companies historically.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Night 2 was the “weaker” night. However the only highlights was Rhea vs. Charlotte and the future Academy Award winning Firefly Funhouse match which was :blessed::whoo::bryan::whew::ooh::ohlawd:

THAT moment SAVED Bray Wyatt’s career :wow:

Just a few years ago Vinny Mac had Bray booked to dress up as a woman and face Finn Balor as “Sister Abigail.” Then him, Roman, and a few others got sick and it forced Vince to cancel the match.

Fast forward to now and Vinny Mac was yet again botchered his freshly new character and if things would have went normally. Cena would have beaten him at WM...again. But then the pandemic happened and Vince was forced to switch plans.

God looking out for Bray...

This Wrestlemania will be remembered forever. Vinny Mac managed to pull a rabbit out of his ass...AGAIN :damn:!!!!

Love him or hate him Vince McMahon is a true hustler and he saw the vision. Even when we didn’t...

Anybody else would have postponed/cancelled the event. But he KNEW how important Wrestlemania is for the FANS. And he somehow SOME WAY found a way.

Its gonna be a sad day when he leaves this earth...
Jesus why u slobbing on Vince’s grapefruits so hard :hhh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Last Man Standing matches are usually dull because of all the lulls inbetween with the counting. It should have been a Falls Count Anywhere Non-Sanctioned match.
Only HHH and HBk are allowed to have "Non-sanctioned" tag line for some weird reason.