The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:picard: I’m sorry, Breh

wrestling isn’t as good as it used to be. But you should check out the WrestleMania 30 main event and Kofi/Bryan from last year

those were classic mania matches :wow:
I’m just realizing that shyt was 15 years ago...I’m only 25 :dead:

I’ll check em out bro thanks

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:pacspit: the servers, I stopped trying for Edge/Orton and that abomination of a match needed TSC fukkery to make it less painful to watch. That's legit one of the worst 30 minute matches I've ever seen :scust:

Cena vs Fiend was fukking incredible :laff: :laff: :laff: kinda made me miss an acid trip. Might do one once corona is beaten :patrice:

Main event I just don't care because I don't watch weekly shows and have no connection to Drew at this point. Felt bad for him being in this situation though. They should've done a non contest tonight with a huge bump/spot leaving both him and Brock out of commission and save the big W for the first RAW back with a live audience :manny:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was indifferent with Night 1 but man :wow:. Somehow these dudes hit it out the fukking park and it hit a glass car window. Take a step back and realize that this shyt is art. Yeah the crowd makes the most of it but this always been a performance. Maybe this rona can humble the damn smarks and wake up the marks who go to these shows and be either bored or complete a$$holes. Hopefully, when its all said and done that we as wrestling fans can truly appreciate what these dudes do for the love of this shyt. They didn't have to do this shyt, but here they are performing in front of air. Yet, somehow they fukking nailed it.

This is historic and the naysayers who say otherwise will forever be mad that somehow the machine still has a soul of the sport of professional wrestling. Lets not act like Vince was not out here pointing Justin Liger to the ring like a certified Colombian Narco:wow:. After this Rona shyt dies down, I want us as wrestling fans to appreciate everything these dudes did despite the shortcomings of a lack of audience.

I'm really proud to be a wrestling fan at the heart despite me not really checking for it like I used to:wow:

That's a beautiful sentiment. :mjcry:

I had no plans to watch WrestleMania this year. For most of 2019, I tuned out of the product. I just felt like it didn't have anything left to offer me. Then Brock beating Kofi in less than fifteen seconds really left a bad taste in my mouth. :scust:

Once I found out they were changing plans with WrestleMania, I knew I had to check it out. Good or bad, I knew it had to be memorable. And it ended up being a lot better than it had any right to. They were able to avoid a majority of the problems WrestleMania has had since 2016. Splitting it up over two nights was genius and should be permanent from now on. The booking was mostly satisfying, certain matches were given more time to breathe than they would have at Raymond James (the SD women's title match) and we even got to see a classic coronation story with Drew winning the title.

I don't know if WWE is going to learn anything from this, but if they do, then the product might end up having something to offer me again. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They should keep the two nights I think, allowed for everything to have proper time. Too much time for Edge/Orton though
two nights would be a good idea. hold off on that last smackdown. thursday would be hof ceremony, takeover on friday, mania on saturday and sunday, then raw.