The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goldberg and brock both put over young dudes at WM

Yet for months i had to hear fags on here cry about them winning months before

fukkn cacs
We supposed to be praising the WWE for having two guys that shouldn't have had the belts in the first place lose in garbage ass matches that lasted less than 7 minutes total:mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
We supposed to be praising the WWE for having two guys that shouldn't have had the belts in the first place lose in garbage ass matches that lasted less than 7 minutes total:mjlol:

Naw ur supposed to just not bytch when the wrestler u root for takes A L at a random ppv

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I was indifferent with Night 1 but man :wow:. Somehow these dudes hit it out the fukking park and it hit a glass car window. Take a step back and realize that this shyt is art. Yeah the crowd makes the most of it but this always been a performance. Maybe this rona can humble the damn smarks and wake up the marks who go to these shows and be either bored or complete a$$holes. Hopefully, when its all said and done that we as wrestling fans can truly appreciate what these dudes do for the love of this shyt. They didn't have to do this shyt, but here they are performing in front of air. Yet, somehow they fukking nailed it.

This is historic and the naysayers who say otherwise will forever be mad that somehow the machine still has a soul of the sport of professional wrestling. Lets not act like Vince was not out here pointing Justin Liger to the ring like a certified Colombian Narco:wow:. After this Rona shyt dies down, I want us as wrestling fans to appreciate everything these dudes did despite the shortcomings of a lack of audience.

I'm really proud to be a wrestling fan at the heart despite me not really checking for it like I used to:wow:

Hmm :coffee:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The edge vs orton match was one of the worst wrestlemania matches of ALL-TIME. :scust:

Edge swinging on the machine back and forth and barely landing on Orton with no impact :mjlol:

Orton and Edge just punching each other thru the boring azz performance center for what seemed like an hour while the announcers are whispering in the background :russ: