The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
for the circumstances, they did their best. wasn't perfect but definitely not the worst mania there ever was. felt different without a crowd but the wrestlers put their hearts into this and were able to give a decent show. :salute:
Perfect summary.

If you forget the first half of yesterday's show and the (to me just way too weird) Taker/AJ - Cena/Wyatt 'movies' - this was not bad at all and actually very entertaining at times (ladder match yesterday stole the show, today's matches were basically all great). There have been terrible WrestleManias that totally under delivered and made many of us question why we were even watching this.

Props to WWE and their team and of course the Superstars for coming through to entertain us all during these days.
:blessed:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:ehh: They did the right thing, Shame it had to happen in an empty PC though

Now I don't EVER want to see another Brock and for sure another Goldberg title run

My problem with Brock is that ya know, you already never wrestling on TV or house shows, so during main events of PPVs all you do is do 2 moves? That's lazy as fukk.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
qNmte5C.png

"When you get called in after a two week paid rona leave"

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
ok,maybe it's because i have not watched a full event in a long time or
maybe i'm a little too old school, but i like my main event to be little bit longer
:francis: