The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Boneyard match was entertaining in a bad way, I'd expect Firefly fun house to be even worse, which could be even better

It's like Vince doesn't understand that what made the Final Deletion great was how self-consciously ridiculous it was. The Hardys knew that they were doing trumped up backyarder nonsense and completely leaned into it, while AJ/Taker was them taking it completely seriously and trying to have an epic in the format.

I'm watching the Boneyard match and it just seems like a vehicle for Taker to live out his old man biker fantasies. It's bad enough that WWE staged a feud based around random shooting and Michelle fukking McCool that completely killed my interest in the match, but then they put on THIS trainwreck, seemingly only to chump out AJ and make a broken down 55 year old man look good.

fukk this match and this feud on general principle. If I wanted to see a bad action movie (as a lot of people are comparing this to), I'd watch one of the million B-movies Cuba Gooding Jr. or Stephen Dorff have put out in the last decade.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I gotta give these dudes credit, even without fans they're doing entrances and excited like it's a regular show. It looks weird as fukk but they not toning it down at all

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hiding their flaws/age/flabb is only half the battle, neither have any incentive to put the other over.
I gotta disagree with the last part. I don’t think Sting gives af if he loses to Taker or not as long as he faces him. He’s already proven he’s more than willing to take Ls in WWE

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I gotta disagree with the last part. I don’t think Sting gives af if he loses to Taker or not as long as he faces him. He’s already proven he’s more than willing to take Ls in WWE

And WCW and TNA. The only guy he seemed to refuse to actually put over and make look good in his entire career was Vampiro :mjlol: