The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I guess KO/Seth felt the most like a WM match, but everything felt like "as Raw rolls on" would be said at any second. I don't know how you do a WM size match in a gym with no fans regardless, though. Definitely a very weird edited feeling where you can tell things are disjointed and nothing is in order. I'm sure it must be bizarre for the talent. I don't know how you can get dressed up in spandex and pretend fight as a grown adult but without an audience to play off of and take it seriously at all.

It's extra weird feeling when the people that never worked the indies or Japan would still just do all their taunts and play to the crowd moves and look directly into hard cam. Such as: Bliss, Braun, Goldberg, Corbin, Uso, Kofi. Looking at the night 2 members of the roster, it should be even weirder.

Thinking about Adam Cole/Dream going full Adam Cole main event is going to be hilarious with no crowd

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess KO/Seth felt the most like a WM match, but everything felt like "as Raw rolls on" would be said at any second. I don't know how you do a WM size match in a gym with no fans regardless, though. Definitely a very weird edited feeling where you can tell things are disjointed and nothing is in order. I'm sure it must be bizarre for the talent. I don't know how you can get dressed up in spandex and pretend fight as a grown adult but without an audience to play off of and take it seriously at all.

It's extra weird feeling when the people that never worked the indies or Japan would still just do all their taunts and play to the crowd moves and look directly into hard cam. Such as: Bliss, Braun, Goldberg, Corbin, Uso, Kofi. Looking at the night 2 members of the roster, it should be even weirder.

Thinking about Adam Cole/Dream going full Adam Cole main event is going to be hilarious with no crowd

I agree I don't see this as Wrestlemania at all, audience involvement is essential. I wouldn't have minded if WWE called this Raw/Smackdown extra or something, but hey the talent is trying

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Went back to rewatch some stuff since my stream was weak until KO/Seth.

Becky/Shayna was solid.

DB/Zayn was fine. Nothing like the praise it’s receiving.

Seth/KO still MOTN.

:mjlol: at dudes calling Taker/AJ a classic. It was enjoyable fukkery, but another case of overhype. Even watching it live I thought the same. :ld:
People just live in the moment too much. Show was fine but some will overhype it because of the climate and say “look what WWE delivered in times of peril!”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also.... yes there have been MANY OUTSIDE matches in practically every Fed.....

But excluding Lucha Underground the CINEMATIC matches are fairly new.

I saw a couple of the Stanley Sinister Six guys trynna shyt on Matt. He didn’t say nothing about starting OUTSIDE OFF LOCATION matches and this or Broken universe shyt is nothing like the fukking Piper vs Goldust match:mjlol::mjlol:

Niccas try to hard with their deflection and hate to protect the E

But I’m not gonna knock them.... I’m gonna commend them for doing something Lucha Underground and TNA started and been doing for a few years now:lolbron:

TNA’s Jeremy Borash was probably behind them Boneyard match since he has experience with that style shyt:mjgrin: