The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Also.... yes there have been MANY OUTSIDE matches in practically every Fed.....

But excluding Lucha Underground the CINEMATIC matches are fairly new.

I saw a couple of the Stanley Sinister Six guys trynna shyt on Matt. He didn’t say nothing about starting OUTSIDE OFF LOCATION matches and this or Broken universe shyt is nothing like the fukking Piper vs Goldust match:mjlol::mjlol:

Niccas try to hard with their deflection and hate to protect the E

But I’m not gonna knock them.... I’m gonna commend them for doing something Lucha Underground and TNA started and been doing for a few years now:lolbron:

TNA’s Jeremy Borash was probably behind them Boneyard match since he has experience with that style shyt:mjgrin:

Exactly, they keep referencing the Piper/Goldust match like that’s anywhere the same thing :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I guess KO/Seth felt the most like a WM match, but everything felt like "as Raw rolls on" would be said at any second. I don't know how you do a WM size match in a gym with no fans regardless, though. Definitely a very weird edited feeling where you can tell things are disjointed and nothing is in order. I'm sure it must be bizarre for the talent. I don't know how you can get dressed up in spandex and pretend fight as a grown adult but without an audience to play off of and take it seriously at all.

It's extra weird feeling when the people that never worked the indies or Japan would still just do all their taunts and play to the crowd moves and look directly into hard cam. Such as: Bliss, Braun, Goldberg, Corbin, Uso, Kofi. Looking at the night 2 members of the roster, it should be even weirder.

Thinking about Adam Cole/Dream going full Adam Cole main event is going to be hilarious with no crowd

Seth has a lot of experience with that fortunately.

:dame:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the Undertaker/AJ thing was entertaining for what it was. I enjoyed AJ's entrance to that.
(by the way, that Matt Hardy stuff from years ago was some of the worst shyt I've seen.)

its fukk Bill Goldberg, back then and now

:pacspit:

...but Braun who they put the belt on ?
I don't watch it but the SmackDown championship scene seems poor then. outside of big Roman.

I enjoyed the Sami/Bryan, the ladder match and Rollins/Owens.

whats the bets Cena FU's Wyatt into a big toy box and the toy box explodes or something similar to that ?
also, I thought Triple H might have have tried to sneak Gargano and Ciampa in at Mania since it was over two nights and no TakeOver.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
They have no excuses not to do a Sting vs Taker match now that they have the boneyard match concept

you can hide their flaws/age in the ring with that
Hiding their flaws/age/flabb is only half the battle, neither have any incentive to put the other over.