The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
“Welcome to Coronamania.” :beli:

"The Grand-daddy of them all"

zSCG87e.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Nah, there is no way they could guarantee to have anything anywhere in June the way things are going. No reason to schedule something in June, sell tickets, etc only to cancel it again.

And I know people are gonna bytch and complain no matter what. Cant make everyone happy. But at this point, with how close Mania was, storylines already in place, and people like Cena (movie schedule, other commitments), Taker (old age), Goldberg (old age), Edge (never know with that neck), you cant just postpone this show until August, September, or whenever. It was a no win situation. Im sure the delay was due to figuring out the contract of not having the show at Raymond James April 5th. Im sure they looked at other days, but just cant commit to anything with this climate.

Also, with them having this at the PC, I dont see them having the battle royals, and without segments like the Hall of Fame, and musical performances taking time, then can get more actual matches on the card. I am interested to see what they pull off and I am happy to see them go on with an actual live show at this time, even though I had tickets to Mania and wont be seeing it in person.

Doesn't Brock Lesnar still live in Canada? The border is probably going to be closed.

RAW next week will consist of re-airing HBK/Hart Ironman Match.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Doesn't Brock Lesnar still live in Canada? The border is probably going to be closed.

RAW next week will consist of re-airing HBK/Hart Ironman Match.

Trump & Canada closed it today

Unless Brock is already in the country, they might not even be able to go through with the match against McIntyre

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Is everyone just staying in Florida until the show or are they traveling to the PC weekly?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Is everyone just staying in Florida until the show or are they traveling to the PC weekly?

Well the majority of them reside in tampa so they mostly just stay their butts there. But people like sheamus is fukked. Last time I checked his instagram he flew back home and had to stay there because of the travel ban I think.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well the majority of them reside in tampa so they mostly just stay their butts there. But people like sheamus is fukked. Last time I checked his instagram he flew back home and had to stay there because of the travel ban I think.

He's definitely gonna be missed in the Andre battle royal. :unimpressed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

The best thing they could have done without cancelling it. Imagine sitting through an 8 hour PPV with no audience :picard:

There has been questions concerning why a 2 day wrestlemania wouldnt work. People not knowing whether to pay tickets for day 1 and or 2... not knowing how to balance the card to make people want to see both shows. But those questions are non existent since there are gonna be no fans :mjlol:

Edit

Theres also no real main event this year either

Day 1 most likely will be mcyntire vs lesnar
Day 2 most likely reigns vs goldberg