The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
90085033_3111540045523694_94680565470461952_o.jpg

charknicks

All Star
Daps
im hearing mania at msg in june rumors.

Nah, there is no way they could guarantee to have anything anywhere in June the way things are going. No reason to schedule something in June, sell tickets, etc only to cancel it again.

And I know people are gonna bytch and complain no matter what. Cant make everyone happy. But at this point, with how close Mania was, storylines already in place, and people like Cena (movie schedule, other commitments), Taker (old age), Goldberg (old age), Edge (never know with that neck), you cant just postpone this show until August, September, or whenever. It was a no win situation. Im sure the delay was due to figuring out the contract of not having the show at Raymond James April 5th. Im sure they looked at other days, but just cant commit to anything with this climate.

Also, with them having this at the PC, I dont see them having the battle royals, and without segments like the Hall of Fame, and musical performances taking time, then can get more actual matches on the card. I am interested to see what they pull off and I am happy to see them go on with an actual live show at this time, even though I had tickets to Mania and wont be seeing it in person.

Daps
What a weird 24 hours for Tampa Bay Buccaneers

March 16th: Lose Wrestlemania
March 17th: Gain Tom Brady

ETWLOoZX0AACX2f.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently a screening process has started for the Coronavirus at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida now that WWE has been holding recent television tapings at venue.

According to PWInsider.com, all staff who WWE has brought into the Performance Center to help with production of Raw, Smackown and NXT are examined by a physician upon arriving at the venue.

Ryan Satin adds with a similar report, saying that in order to enter the tapings, all talent/crew/etc. must pass a screening that is being conducted by a team of physicians.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apparently a screening process has started for the Coronavirus at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida now that WWE has been holding recent television tapings at venue.

According to PWInsider.com, all staff who WWE has brought into the Performance Center to help with production of Raw, Smackown and NXT are examined by a physician upon arriving at the venue.

Ryan Satin adds with a similar report, saying that in order to enter the tapings, all talent/crew/etc. must pass a screening that is being conducted by a team of physicians.
Ain’t no damn way statistically with the size of their roster and the amount of places they go and the contact they make with fans and family that atleast three big names are gonna be corona free