The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No but if you’re not supposed to have crowds and you don’t know when the CDC guidelines or even state rules will change to allow more than 50 people to gather in one spot, why make the gamble?
they could have just revisited it in may or june or july. a walk up crowd means if the shutdowns are lifted by then people can go pay at the box-office on the day of. If there are still shutdowns, the won't have to show up. WrestleMania could just have reduced ticket prices for Tampa locals, or whomever is able to get there that day. Am I not explaining it properly?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they could have just revisited it in may or june or july. a walk up crowd means if the shutdowns are lifted by then people can go pay at the box-office on the day of. If there are still shutdowns, the won't have to show up. WrestleMania could just have reduced ticket prices for Tampa locals, or whomever is able to get there that day. Am I not explaining it properly?
And again you’re assuming it’s possible in June or July :russ:

No one knows when this shyt will be over. Not a soul. Which was my original point: why plan that far in advance when you do not know?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
HENCE, WALK-UP TICKETS. :what:
And again if no one can walk up, then you still have an empty arena which puts you back at square one dude. That’s the point. If the results are the same in May or June as they are in April then do it in April. What you’re saying make sense in a world where you can at least have some control over what’s going on. But they don’t. And they have no clue. So you’re sacrificing now for what might be in the future

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
And again if no one can walk up, then you still have an empty arena which puts you back at square one dude. That’s the point. If the results are the same in May or June as they are in April then do it in April. What you’re saying make sense in a world where you can at least have some control over what’s going on. But they don’t. And they have no clue. So you’re sacrificing now for what might be in the future
what the fukk are you even rambling about?
-IF ALL THE SHUTDOWNS ARE LIFTED BY MAY/JUNE/JULY people could get walk up tickets.
-WWE can announce "we plan on having it on _____,....depending on if the shutdowns are lifted...we won't do online sales, just ticket sales the day of to whomever can get there"
-this way they can at least try to have a "wrestlemania" IF THE SHUTDOWNS ARE STILL IN A EFFECT BY THEN THEY JUST WON'T HAVE WM AND THEY WON'T HAVE PEOPLE TRAVELING FOR NOTHING.

You just arguing about if shutdowns and lockdowns are even going to happen. :what:arguing just to fukking argue.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what the fukk are you even rambling about?
-IF ALL THE SHUTDOWNS ARE LIFTED BY MAY/JUNE/JULY people could get walk up tickets.
-WWE can announce "we plan on having it on _____,....depending on if the shutdowns are lifted...we won't do online sales, just ticket sales the day of to whomever can get there"
-this way they can at least try to have a "wrestlemania" IF THE SHUTDOWNS ARE STILL IN A EFFECT BY THEN THEY JUST WON'T HAVE WM AND THEY WON'T HAVE PEOPLE TRAVELING FOR NOTHING.

You just arguing about if shutdowns and lockdowns are even going to happen. :what:arguing just to fukking argue.
No my point is if the shyt isn’t lifted then they’d be back in the same position they’re in now. If your point is “just have it later” I’m saying later might not be an option so why not just do it now? The key point is “if” and Vince isn’t betting on if. I wouldn’t either. That seems easy to understand.
You’re saying if it’s lifted this is what they could do. I agree with that. My point is if it’s not then they’re in the same boat they’re in now. So rather than bet on what might happen, makes sense to just do it now and not have to rely on that backup plan.