The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They could have just refunded all the tickets and had WM in May or July and had a "walk-up" audience. I dont know why people keep on about these foreign tickets being so important. If anything Vince cares more about filling the stadium and the spectacle more than anything.
Most people don’t know when all this shyt is going to end. Government officials saying two-three weeks are giving estimates. So planning anything in the future is foolish right now. If this is the best way for them to have it right now, then do that. Betting on May or June or July isn’t the move

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
NOW
LIVE FROM THE PERFORMANCE CENTER
THE GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL
WRESTLEMANIA

giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They could have just refunded all the tickets and had WM in May or July and had a "walk-up" audience. I dont know why people keep on about these foreign tickets being so important. If anything Vince cares more about filling the stadium and the spectacle more than anything.

No way Vince was having WM that close to SummerSlam.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:upsetfavre:The one time WM had a bad ass gimmick with the pirate theme (We'll never see Kairi Sane in the pirate ship now :to:) AND decided to not use a generic ass theme song for once when deciding to use a song from The Weeknd :beli:all that down the drain.... thanks Corona. Also I somehow blame all of this on Baron Corbin.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
that's what this stupid ass company gets for not cancelling the show after them Saudis killed that reporter :ufdup:

chickens always come home to roast even if your name is Cokeboy :ufdup:
Karma is a bytch. I hope PerformanceMania losses puts Vince in a bad spot and hopefully stop booking outdoor arenas for Mania again. There was no way they could postpone this in the Summer with 95 degree weather.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
that's what this stupid ass company gets for not cancelling the show after them Saudis killed that reporter :ufdup:

chickens always come home to roast even if your name is Cokeboy :ufdup:

You acting like this is only happening to them. AEW and anyone else ain't going to be allowed to have crowds either.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
As crazy as it sounds, it could turn out time be one of the GOAT WrestleMania’s just because of the awkwardness and fukkery of being in an empty warehouse :pachaha:

If y’all watched any of Smackdown this past Friday, the show was very entertaining and so bizarre at the same time that it was good

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
I'm sure the logistics of postponing an event like Mania are a huge headache but this gonna be super weird.

Y'all think they gonna cut the show down now? Like, ditch the pre-show and all that? Or are we about to get a full Wrestlemania experience and go 6-8 hours live from the PC with no crowd?