The official #WPOY2018 voting thread (sccit wins)

Who is the worst poster of 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any links to shytty posts?

They need to provide links to me actively doing shyt that really targeted or affected them specifically.:francis:

I cant recall ever ruining their day enough where they was like

giphy.gif

This they first time EVER bringing shyt up so you know thats a red flag on them:mjgrin:

Mantis I'm being framed :pachaha:

Martha

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@Rigby. HOE ASS for not honoring his bet after Auburn LOST to the almighty UGA Bulldogs. Post up bytch boy :pacspit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I like to thank the c00ns who nominated me, maybe next year huh fellas :krs:
@PS4 wack ass really gonna slip by again?

:comeon:
Oh dis nikka right chea big mad :umad:
Exactly what im saying

Im disgusted that posters like @Sccit and @Swagnificent are winning this just because the coli is full of faggits that hate Kobe :scust:
So then that makes me like a Kobe to you then :wow: and how come the Lakers got better once Kobe retired?

:hubie:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Where is the @cobra nomination :stopitslime:

ITS NOT THERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD ISNT LEGIT.. WHY U THINK MODS DIDNT STICKY IT?

OP JUST PUT A BUNCHA PEOPLE HE DIDNT LIKE IN THE POLL

@Rhakim GOT WAY MORE NODS IN THE OG NOMINATION THREAD THAN SOME OF THE POSTERS OP PUT UP, BUT HE WASNT INCLUDED IN THE POLL BECAUSE OP LIKES HIM.. THERES AT LEAST 4-5 MORE NAMES THAT WOULD BE INCLUDED IF NOT FOR OP HAVING FEELINGS FOR THEM

SHOULD REPLACE THIS WITH A NEW OFFICIAL POLL THAT NAMES ALL THE NOMINEES, NOT JUST LAKER FANS OP DOESNT LIKE .. AND IT SHOULD EVEN INCLUDE OP FOR RUINING THIS “AWARD” WIT HIS BLATANT NUTRIDING

CONSIDERING A MAJORITY OF THIS FORUM IS HOMOTIONAL LEBRON GROUPIES, I WOULD TAKE WINNING THIS AS YET ANOTHER VICTORY.. BUT NOTHING WOULD MAKE FAGOT ASS OP MORE UPSET THAN REALIZING HE ISN’T THE SOLE AMBASSADOR OF THIS. AFTERALL, ITS CLEARLY THE HIGHLIGHT OF HIS MISERABLE YEAR.

@Houston911

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I mean Swag and Sccit make posts that are just outright terrible on ethical and moral grounds,

But if we're being honest, you really can't do worse than the dumbass cleveland stan (eyecue) who said that no matter what happens, the browns-eagles carson wentz trade was a win for the browns - then they go 0-16 and the eagles win the super bowl. :dead:

That's some astronomically bad posting :pachaha:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean Swag and Sccit make posts that are just outright terrible on ethical and moral grounds,

But if we're being honest, you really can't do worse than the dumbass cleveland stan (eyecue) who said that no matter what happens, the browns-eagles carson wentz trade was a win for the browns - then they go 0-16 and the eagles win the super bowl. :dead:

That's some astronomically bad posting :pachaha:
Don’t forget the Dion Waiters stanning. Used to call him king dion and once claimed he’d average 20/5/5 on a 45/37/80 shooting slash after KD went out with a broken foot in 2015 :mjlol: