The official #WPOY2018 voting thread (sccit wins)

Who is the worst poster of 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Why the fukk is my name part of this shytty thread poll?? :mjlol:

Y'all coming at me like birthers did Obama. Irrational hate in your blood :laff:

Daps
@cobra an underrated shytty poster all the way round, he is the embodiment of wat a LeJeromeBettis stan debates like....discredit any and everybody that is a percieved threat to him, get thoroughly refuted , and either just completely ignore it and generate another shyttty take or
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

@Rhakim for his page and a half responses to everything....be having to scroll past all that bullshyt :scust:
Posters like @cobra are why I've learned to embrace the ignore function over the last 2-3 months. I've got about 70+ posters on ignore, and only use incognito from time to time to check general activity. It's certainly better than to read all the bullshyt that goes on around here on a daily basis.

:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yeah, @Mantis Toboggan M.D. @Bryan Danielson needs to be added. he's been annoyingly bad this year

Ok.... I was gonna ignore them shots..... but enough is enough.:stopitslime:

Nicca I never done anything to personally to you? I never actively crossed or bother you, cart or shamgod?:hhh:

Never called any of yall out, disrespected yall, talked shyt to yall, purposely agitated/troll yall, or got in any of yall business when it wasnt mine to get into:gucci:

I dont even know who yall are or recall being in any threads yall was in:rudy:

The fukk?:mindblown:

Niccas really getting upset over some words, thats in no way has been directed at them?:dahell:

Dont give me that power, I in no ways fukked up yall 2018, hell I didnt even effect yall Christmas.:camby:

Martha

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It looks like all of the mainly NBA fans are voting for @Sccit .

@Swagnificent is only six votes ahead, yet he posts about multiple sports. Dude was even posting about soccer back in June.:russ:.

I don't know if I could vote for @Swagnificent as the WOAT as he swings for the fences with his predictions and delivers the comedy as well.:mjlol:.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps