The official #WPOY2018 voting thread (sccit wins)

Who is the worst poster of 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pathetic is is being at the alter looking down the aisle waiting for here comes the bride to hit and this plays instead

:mjlol:

Again with the lies :mjlol: Ive never been married

You can't even get a real girl sending dikk pics to the biggest thot on sohh/thecoli

Incel fakkkt

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@cobra an underrated shytty poster all the way round, he is the embodiment of wat a LeJeromeBettis stan debates like....discredit any and everybody that is a percieved threat to him, get thoroughly refuted , and either just completely ignore it and generate another shyttty take or
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

@Rhakim for his page and a half responses to everything....be having to scroll past all that bullshyt :scust:
I keep you warrior propagandists honest

The truth:
Steph curry would have never reached the heights he did without The Agenda.

He only started blowing up after the Andrew bogus and draymond green joined the team. These two are two of the dirtiest players in the league and are extremely adept at setting illegal screens. Adam silver told the refs to look the other way because they felt that bron was getting bigger than the league.

KD is bytchmade

Warriors have not beaten a legitimate team other than okc without the help of injuries.

Nobody outside the bay gives a shyt about those rings

:umad:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Again with the lies :mjlol: Ive never been married

You can't even get a real girl sending dikk pics to the biggest thot on sohh/thecoli

Incel fakkkt

Of course you never been married cause she ducked the alter like you ducked the ban bet.
I guess you learned something from the relationship :jtroll: