The ***OFFICIAL*** "Where Were You?" On 9/11/2001

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
Workin' on roof removin' shingles. I remember it was hot as shyt up there. Owner came outside and said "we bout to go to war". He had the radio blastin' from inside the house, but I didn't understand what was happening until I got home. Seen that 2nd tower drop. Scarred for life :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
San Antonio, TX
at
Ft.SAm Houston for training on my military job

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
7th grade my teacher was american

all morning he had this little radio listening to it closely

went home for lunch and saw that CNN "america under attack" thing

i thought america was being straight up airplane bombed, this was when i was little and thought every country had a massive army with airplanes and the ability to just start wars lol

i remember it being absolutely clear as fuk the entire day which was creepy

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
In a cave with my nikka laden like

3680475_o.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
middle school in gym class, teacher walked in the locker room where we were all changing and said take your gym clothes off :sitdown:

There will be no PE today, everyone thought he was being a sandusky cuz he was weirdly nervous then we went to the auditorium and all watched the 2nd plane :huhldup:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
in Spanish class 7th grade
they canceled all middle and highschool football games across the state that day

sent from my phone nikka....

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was In 6th grade going to school in uptown Manhattan. From my classroom window we could see the towers and we saw smoke coming from the first tower that was hit and we thought it was a fire. The teachers left the room and we heard a lot of talking and shyt outside the door. Seconds later we see the Huge fukking fireball from the second plane hitting the tower. Everyone was panicking thinking we were at war or something.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I'll be honest: I was 13 and in school, and all the teachers were making a big deal out of it, showing it on TV in one of the classrooms....I didn't care that much. I was like :aicmon: so someone flew two plane in two buildings. Yeah it's pretty big news and it's horrible, but y'all actin' like this is some historic shyt we witnessin'.......nikkas crash planes erryday, b :childplease:

My young, stupid ass didn't realize how many people died at the time, or the effect it would have on the US and the world. Even worse, I didn't realize how big of a news story it was until I went home and damn near all the channels had some message about the attacks instead of regular programming. And even then, I was more upset about not being able to watch cartoons than about the tragedy itself

Only after watching the news for the next few days did I really appreciate the seriousness of what had happened

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Alot of youngins in here :damn:

Anyway I was in 12th grade bout to go home (got out of school at 9am :win:)

I watched the replay of the 2nd hit about 40 times then after the buildings fell, I sat on the porch listing to "Aint No Love In the Heart of the City" :sadbron:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
I was going to class when I hear in the the hallway "nikka, something hit the world trade!!!" I was like bullshyt till Saw the live feed I was in shock like gotdamn then after that another one hit. Dude next to me in class was talkin like he was ready for war, people was crying and everything. I was sitting there still in shock like is this how it's gonna end? I shook that shyt off my shoulders and started helping people calm down. I was junior then.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
on my way out the door to a morning class my senior year at cornell. had the news on before i left and stopped dead in my tracks when they were showing the first tower already hit. started frantically calling people i knew, a lot of calls weren't going thru. saw the second plane hit and lost it. i spent the rest of the day searching the net for survivor lists, most of it bogus. inside i knew they were gone. nobody i knew working down there made it out. terrible day.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
10th grade

Walked in my 3rd period class and glanced at the tv like :dwillhuh:

left and came back and everybody was like "a SECOND one hit" and again I was :dwillhuh: