The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm pretty sure I'd be fukking every pretty host that came on to me...

such a sexual heathen I am :snoop:

...Their location just got me like :jbhmm:...
They have to be VR...that facility is in the damn city from what it looks like....Or was that a spaceship ...i dunno...
the fukk would be the point of having robots if you had Vr.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
the fukk would be the point of having robots if you had Vr.

....I wasn't under the impression that they were even robots in the normal sense....More like synthetic beings created from the remains of actual humans...but that's me and my imagination going crazy..

It's just like...when a host gets buggy, they instantly stop their interaction with the guest and you see them being worked on...

that throws me off...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
....I wasn't under the impression that they were even robots in the normal sense....More like synthetic beings created from the remains of actual humans...but that's me and my imagination going crazy..

It's just like...when a host gets buggy, they instantly stop their interaction with the guest and you see them being worked on...

that throws me off...
yeah that threw me off too.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that throws me off...
I thought those were flashbacks. Either that or each robot has a copy in the field and the original in the hq that can be monitored

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I thought those were flashbacks. Either that or each robot has a copy in the field and the original in the hq that can be monitored
I think they just get taken out of the field if they are malfunctioning and then interviewed or worked on. I'm not sure how though.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I think they just get taken out of the field if they are malfunctioning and then interviewed or worked on. I'm not sure how though.
It looks like they try to make it seem organic so as to not fukk with the guests' immersion. Remember when Teddy was killed at the end of the 1st ep, the workers gathering up him and the other hosts were dressed like the guests but when that one went crazy with the milk they had a cleanup crew in hazmat suits.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It looks like they try to make it seem organic so as to not fukk with the guests' immersion. Remember when Teddy was killed at the end of the 1st ep, the workers gathering up him and the other hosts were dressed like the guests but when that one went crazy with the milk they had a cleanup crew in hazmat suits.
I figure they have something like the host going to "bed" at certain times and they do their maintenance or interviews at that time. Unless something happens that requires more immediate attention.Like you said with the shootout.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just watched episode 2 and the show remains intriguing :jbhmm:

Whatever game the Man in Black is playing is the most interesting part of the show for me so far.

When the little girl said the maze isn't for him :lupe:

Young British robot designer must have gotten notes to go extra with his character, everybody else subdued and this dude comes in yelling all the time :bryan:

It's cool to see Sabrina from Raising Hope in this show, didn't know she was going to be in it :ehh:

I wonder if the workers at the park get a free day pass or something to have a little fun on the weekends. Wouldn't be a bad job perk :shaq:

Thandie Newton is easily the best looking hooker in that saloon, so far the other workers they have shown have been :ld:

Jeffrey Wright having secret conversations with Dolores :patrice:

Cyclops keep catching L's :skip:

Chris Ryan was clowning him hard on The Watch podcast saying dude's in a completely different show :dead: