The Official Twitch TV Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dont know why @ThiefyPoo thread was closed :yeshrug: maybe being merged to this one but I needa help yall bad on how to set yall streams up cause so far almost all of yalls look horrible :yeshrug:

Also for the people who want to know how to get that "crispy" and clear look on consoles, the people streaming them arent used the built in twitch app on the PS4 and eventually the xbox1 in March. They are using capture cards .. I dropped info on them in this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-to-stream-record-games.188303/#post-7261669

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dont know why @ThiefyPoo thread was closed :yeshrug: maybe being merged to this one but I needa help yall bad on how to set yall streams up cause so far almost all of yalls look horrible :yeshrug:

Also for the people who want to know how to get that "crispy" and clear look on consoles, the people streaming them arent used the built in twitch app on the PS4 and eventually the xbox1 in March. They are using capture cards .. I dropped info on them in this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-to-stream-record-games.188303/#post-7261669

Exactly why the fukk did @Liquid close my thread.

Breh I was having a conversation with another poster.

What the hell is wrong with you Breh?

Twitch isn't the only way to display competition amongst posters.

Put my shyt back man wtf.

Over here talking about how to get "the beats " thread popping and you closing my shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Exactly why the fukk did @Liquid close my thread.

Breh I was having a conversation with another poster.

What the hell is wrong with you Breh?

Twitch isn't the only way to display competition amongst posters.

Put my shyt back man wtf.

Over here talking about how to get "the beats " thread popping and you closing my shyt.
huh? I don't remember closing a thread.

Link me

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
TicTacT_O

tested it with a few practice KI matches after finally figuring out the settings to get it to work lol. probably won't be streaming Titanfall, just Killer Instinct matches if the coli wants to play me @HNIC973 :mjpls: @Raiders