The Official Twitch TV Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Streaming been around, and I always was interested in doing some streaming for VF5:FS when I was heavy into the game. I was looking into a capture card and everything, but just opted not to do it because I eventually stopped playing the game like that.

This is a good thing because of it's convenience. It's essentially as easy as signing into your Twitch account on the console and streaming from there. I think this shyt will be great for messageboards, specifically here because we love talking shyt, but now we can easily see what's what and who's really gaming. We can also stream some games that people are wondering about or on the fence about live on here now and comment on them as people play. I know I'm going to test it out right away and drop a link so people can see what this Killzone multiplayer is working with in the hands of a Killzone veteran

:youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And @FloorGeneral when I try and follow you're profile on here it goes to your Ustream page. I can't seem to find it on Twitch :huh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fam, I'm talking about the fact that thousands (eventually millions) of ppl that either A. wouldn't have thought twice of streaming, or B. had no means to do it, will now have such means. The fact that it's built into the consoles will result in a giant spike in new streamers.

Im saying that it was already BUILT into Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and even on that game with the millions of people playing it, it only boosted a little in popularity.. I have hard time believing the killzone crowd will want to stream that much more than the call of duty look at my kill/death ratio im so good crowd.. im all for everyone streaming/watching streams.. it can make you a better player. Id rather people watch streams and learn how to become better than complain on forums and get shyt nerfed/buffed that dont need them to be

I stopped streaming because I went from comcast internet (which still is horrible in the bay overall..) to uverse internet :beli: and some how, legally (:beli: ), they cap your upload speed at 1.5 mb/second which is no where good enough for streaming at least a high quality stream.

its funny though... live in the bay area brehs, home of silicon valley brehs, land of the technology leaders in the world brehs, but have the slowest internet speeds in America brehs.. :mindblown:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im saying that it was already BUILT into Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and even on that game with the millions of people playing it, it only boosted a little in popularity.. I have hard time believing the killzone crowd will want to stream that much more than the call of duty look at my kill/death ratio im so good crowd.. im all for everyone streaming/watching streams.. it can make you a better player. Id rather people watch streams and learn how to become better than complain on forums and get shyt nerfed/buffed that dont need them to be

I stopped streaming because I went from comcast internet (which still is horrible in the bay overall..) to uverse internet :beli: and some how, legally (:beli: ), they cap your upload speed at 1.5 mb/second which is no where good enough for streaming at least a high quality stream.

its funny though... live in the bay area brehs, home of silicon valley brehs, land of the technology leaders in the world brehs, but have the slowest internet speeds in America brehs.. :mindblown:
It'll do well for fighting games on consoles breh.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I suck so bad at fighting games now a days.. but then again I dont really take the time to learn them now a days either :manny:

I wish I could stream battlefield 4 :sadbron: some of the shyt I do I want other people to see :sadbron:
Yeah, I saw you puttin in work with that DMR last night.

:whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I think it came with a patch in BO2, and a lot of people probably didn't even know about it

Twitch gonna get slammed this weekend

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm hoping we can finally unite console and pc gamers with a screenshot thread