:ohlawd:preordered all of wave 4 for masters of the was universe
Now I need that piper\ Mr T 2 pack

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Legends Series 8 preorders are up on Target. Old man Warrior is sold out and Jake The Snake (works for direct competition) could possibly get pulled like 96 Crow Sting in S7 did

Got Paul Orndorff and Eddie

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
AEW Unrivaled 1 hits Walmart this Monday 8/3
aewu1_set_P.jpg

i was tempted to cop off Ringside, but I'm gonna hit Walmart and see what I can find and I'll get the others online. I already copped the Jericho Little Bit of the Bubbly set.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
aewu1_set_P.jpg

i was tempted to cop off Ringside, but I'm gonna hit Walmart and see what I can find and I'll get the others online. I already copped the Jericho Little Bit of the Bubbly set.
Bubbly Jericho is :wow: in hand. Changed my whole perception of the series. And scales with Mattels really well

My Ringside series 1 set should be here this week provided no fukkery from them/FedEx. I’d cop series 1 if I was you breh cause it’s gonna have insane resale value based off hype and RSC/Walmart stock fukkery

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
aewu1_set_P.jpg

I feel like the headscans are terrible.

Only the bucks look good to me.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Bubbly Jericho is :wow: in hand. Changed my whole perception of the series. And scales with Mattels really well

My Ringside series 1 set should be here this week provided no fukkery from them/FedEx. I’d cop series 1 if I was you breh cause it’s gonna have insane resale value based off hype and RSC/Walmart stock fukkery
yeah i'm gonna go to a Walmart or two on monday and see what i can find in store. and after that i'll cop the rest off Ringside. I'm glad i grabbed the Little Bit of the Bubbly now before it ran out. I held out on copping that Ghostbusters Undertaker when it was only $25 and now its out of stock and a little more expensive than that online.

grabbed the AEW ring off Walmart's site. So far only the ring and the AEW title are available. not dropping $100 on the Ringside one with Kenny

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Imma Def have to get that Jericho. Would like to double up on the Walmart one so I can get a Painmaker custom

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I’m so happy this thread exists cause them wrestlingfigs forum cacs are insufferable :russ:

Some posters are cool af, but a lot are on that :mjpls:, especially the ones who rock Patriots related avis. I had to tell one of the biggest trolls about himself there... he put me on his ignore list (But terrorizes the forum WOAT style) :russ:

They act like Mattel/Jazwares/WCT can’t be criticized. AEW Series 1 rollout this week has been an absolute shyt show and even the dude running the line said people have a right to be frustrated cause they promised a hard date for Walmart several times on AEW Dynamite and didn’t deliver. Apparently anyone who has even an inkling of complaining is an “entitled brat” and “I wish all I had to worry about were toys” and use that passive aggressiveness cacs love to use :russ:. Like motherfukker you’re on a TOY FORUM like everyone else. You just as bad as the people complaining :dead:

The mods over there facilitate the bullshyt over there too. Half of those threads would’ve been Bushed/Vaulted/Locked here at TSC

@Bonefan32 @PharaohAtem @The Great One @puppetmaster @Pinyapplesuckas

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I’m so happy this thread exists cause them wrestlingfigs forum cacs are insufferable :russ:

Some posters are cool af, but a lot are on that :mjpls:, especially the ones who rock Patriots related avis. I had to tell one of the biggest trolls about himself there... he put me on his ignore list (But terrorizes the forum WOAT style) :russ:

They act like Mattel/Jazwares/WCT can’t be criticized. AEW Series 1 rollout this week has been an absolute shyt show and even the dude running the line said people have a right to be frustrated cause they promised a hard date for Walmart several times on AEW Dynamite and didn’t deliver. Apparently anyone who has even an inkling of complaining is an “entitled brat” and “I wish all I had to worry about were toys” and use that passive aggressiveness cacs love to use :russ:. Like motherfukker you’re on a TOY FORUM like everyone else. You just as bad as the people complaining :dead:

The mods over there facilitate the bullshyt over there too. Half of those threads would’ve been Bushed/Vaulted/Locked here at TSC

@Bonefan32 @PharaohAtem @The Great One @puppetmaster @Pinyapplesuckas

I go on that site, grab info and come discuss it with the sane "ish" folks here

like you said there's some legit weirdos over there

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I go on that site, grab info and come discuss it with the sane "ish" folks here

like you said there's some legit weirdos over there
And more and more are getting fed up with the weirdos and toy company biased moderation because the board is owned by Ringside. And that board layout is :scust:

If resources were pooled among pissed off members, someone/a group could pull off a SOHH to Coli style exodus

SN: AEW Unrivaled 1 set arrived today. I haven’t really done any photos with them yet cause I just got off work. And I preordered that Bret/Goldberg 2-Pack cause that’s prob gonna be the only WCW Bret Mattel ever gives us, and for the WCW US belt (what is arguably the anchor of the pack)

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
My wife just picked this one up at target for me for $20 :yes::laugh:

EZRPl94WkAAQwot.jpg
i copped that and the Razor Ramon from that set. I'll pass on Greg Valentine tho :scust:

AEW figures are slowly getting rolled out. Brickseek is showing them at 2 locations in my area but a little too far to just blindly go out just yet. Hopefully i get them shyts soon. got that Little Bit of the Bubbly Jericho coming next month.