StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Yeah I want to start a Brian Pillman collection actually...Going with HBK, Razor, Mach, and what i like from The Rock.

im tempted to cop them new AEW figures :lupe:
If you’re gonna buy Pillman, buy him now cause cause he’s already expensive and likely is gonna skyrocket when Ryder/Hawkins inevitably bring his figures up on their podcast

apijsy2vj__30544.1482015252.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I have both and in person they look :wow:

Mattel needs to stop fukking around and make Stunning Steve Austin so I can have the Hollywood Blondes

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
If you’re gonna buy Pillman, buy him now cause cause he’s already expensive and likely is gonna skyrocket when Ryder/Hawkins inevitably bring his figures up on their podcast

apijsy2vj__30544.1482015252.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I have both and in person they look :wow:

Mattel needs to stop fukking around and make Stunning Steve Austin so I can have the Hollywood Blondes
almost copped that first one for $20 the other day and emptied my cart :snoop:

i been goin a little hard lately coppin shyt. quarantine started off saving then i just started copping everything i could find :pachaha:

Ringside Collectibles has a sale going right now...trying my best to stay away.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I still buy them sometimes when I find a good clearance deal to collect them

I remember a few yrs ago I went into my local big lots and found a lot of legends ones for cheap I copped

Jim Duggan it was 4 dollars
Mr. Perfect
British bulldog
Brian Pillman
Vader

The other four were like 7 a piece if I remember correctly :blessed:

It was these

wwe-wrestling-legends-series-3-hacksaw-jim-duggan-action-figure-mattel-toys-2.jpg

MTP9628Clg.jpg

If these are still in their cards you can make close to a grand selling this line now, hell even without the boxes and loose you'd be able to get 400-500 for these

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
If these are still in their cards you can make close to a grand selling this line now, hell even without the boxes and loose you'd be able to get 400-500 for these
Didnt that Rock eventually get put in the main Elite line in series 69? (Was Walmart Exclusive) I think they changed the glasses color and gave him swappable hands

Legends 2020 is ok, I canceled tho (Razor cause Scott Hall and those :mjpls: comments he made recently, and Heenan and Greg “The Hammer” Valentine I didn’t really want) 1996 early Crow Sting WAS the anchor for that series

Decade of Domination series 2 finna have night he unmasked Kane (which now is finna drive the price of the RSC Exclusive version of this figure back down to reality :banderas:), and Biker Shorts HHH :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I heard Mattel got the Viscera from that same series down perfectly likeness wise

Mine will be here sometime this week as well as TLOU 2 :wow:

Viscera hasn’t gotten here just yet but I’m glad it looks the way it was described

My b-day is next weekend, I’m excited for a large order of peace, quiet and lighting up some clickers in TLOU 2 :blessed:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Viscera hasn’t gotten here just yet but I’m glad it looks the way it was described

My b-day is next weekend, I’m excited for a large order of peace, quiet and lighting up some clickers in TLOU 2 :blessed:
They saying it’s in that Shawn Michaels WM 14 and Undertaker WM 15 Defining Moments tier of GOAT Mattel figs off the detail

81X0iPht3OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

bbab72c9-a722-4fac-9a4f-6017705c0231_1.e9e527d946fcdd0b9003d8c4d5bb5c94.jpeg

I have these and they are two of my favorites in my collection. Only other HBK that gets more compliments from people who see my collection is my Ultimate Edition 4 Montreal HBK

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
When is Sasha blue hair figure dropping? Also, you guys ever take these out of the packaging? You can't right...
I take my figs that I get new out the box. But that’s cause I do figure feds/photography on IG

Plus when the day comes I have a kid I’m gonna pass some of them down if it’s a boy

And Sasha is Elite 83 I believe

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
When is Sasha blue hair figure dropping? Also, you guys ever take these out of the packaging? You can't right...
i take out the ones i want to take out...but some i'll leave in the packaging for like a year or two and one day open up :pachaha:

lately i been copping doubles just so i can open one and if the price goes up i can flip the other or just have a fire mint for the wall. I cop damage free wall hangers and display the figures on the wall like posters