prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Any of you guys watch any figure youtube channels or pods?

I know Ryder and Hawkins have theres and theres a pod called poseable figures or somethng but thats the only two podcasts

Any watch Grimm or Wrestling Daze from recent years on youtube?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I remember that set pegged warm for YEARS along with that Tito Santana hall of fame figure! :russ:
YUP it did. That sat there at Target and I watched the price slowly drop. I forget how much it originally was but at the time I couldnt justify it..but I seen that shyt finally for $20 in clearance and HAD to cop it. Also got a Junkyard Dog and DDP elite both for $9 a piece.

Bout to try to flip some shyt and see what i can do. I just copped a bunch of loose Bone Crunching/Jakks figures and I feel like i could easily flip for double what I paid for them depending on how clean they are.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

I’d love this if it were for the Authentic Scale Ring, and not in the Wrekkin line. One of my lil cousins got a Wrekkin set and :scust:

I can see why the kids would love it tho with the breakaway shyt

My kids have the wwe performance center set, its got so much break away shyt and they love it. They use that more than the standard raw or nxt rings they have :laugh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
lBRjZAJ.jpg

i need to dust but heres my wrestling pops minus Kevin Owens. i also have a loose set of New Day also and some random ones like Jerome Bettis, Pinky & The Brain, Scorpion from MK, and The Green Power Ranger.

i fukk with collectibles in spurts so i'll cop a ton of shyt this year then take a year or two off :pachaha: was coppin all types of hip hop vinyl now i'm coppin toys to put on random shelves to laugh at lol

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
YUP it did. That sat there at Target and I watched the price slowly drop. I forget how much it originally was but at the time I couldnt justify it..but I seen that shyt finally for $20 in clearance and HAD to cop it. Also got a Junkyard Dog and DDP elite both for $9 a piece.

Bout to try to flip some shyt and see what i can do. I just copped a bunch of loose Bone Crunching/Jakks figures and I feel like i could easily flip for double what I paid for them depending on how clean they are.
shyt is actually rising in price on the secondary market so you could cash out easy.

That Hawkins/Ryder podcast been making old shyt like Hasbro/Jakks figures and playsets come from out of obscurity and people buying them up. I should’ve started my Jakks Deluxe Classics collection a year ago when they were still cheap :snoop:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
shyt is actually rising in price so you could cash out easy.

That Hawkins/Ryder podcast been making old shyt like Hasbro/Jakks figures and playsets come from out of obscurity and people buying them up. I should’ve started my Jakks Deluxe Classics collection a year ago when they were still cheap :snoop:
yeah there were a ton of figures I saw in stores that i ignored because they were over $20 but now i see how quick some skyrocketed. i wish i copped that Defining Moments Hulk Hogan with the tear away shirt. I dont fukk with Hogan at all but that shyt is worth doe now and i used to see a bunch of them. i copped the Razor and opened it :snoop:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
yeah there were a ton of figures I saw in stores that i ignored because they were over $20 but now i see how quick some skyrocketed. i wish i copped that Defining Moments Hulk Hogan with the tear away shirt. I dont fukk with Hogan at all but that shyt is worth doe now and i used to see a bunch of them. i copped the Razor and opened it :snoop:
Breh I shyt you not I remember seeing this in Target for retail

mmisc_541_kane_P.jpg

Now the prices on eBay are outlandish :francis:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

mmisc_541_kane_P.jpg

that whole Hall of Champions shyt is going for a lot right now...I wanted to cop the Shawn/Bret dual pack but i saw it was at least $100 and said nahhh lol

im glad i copped that Sting/Taker just because i know we wont get another one of those for at least a few years.

legit wanna go back and cop another but i dont know :pachaha: . Same store had the Triple H figure i posted in my Pop pic for $44 and i copped mine for $8 off Ringside Collectibles...same figure is still on sale there now.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
lBRjZAJ.jpg

i need to dust but heres my wrestling pops minus Kevin Owens. i also have a loose set of New Day also and some random ones like Jerome Bettis, Pinky & The Brain, Scorpion from MK, and The Green Power Ranger.

i fukk with collectibles in spurts so i'll cop a ton of shyt this year then take a year or two off :pachaha: was coppin all types of hip hop vinyl now i'm coppin toys to put on random shelves to laugh at lol
Nice :yes: We got a bunch of wwe pops around my house between me, my wife and my brother :laugh: Angle, Savage, HBK, Bret, Money Inc, Razor Ramon, Bella Twins, Alexa... probably a few more. My kids have a gang of the regular figures too.

mmisc_541_kane_P.jpg

I saw an NWO Giant at Target years back for like 10$ or so... On eBay now it goes for nearly $100 :damn:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
that whole Hall of Champions shyt is going for a lot right now...I wanted to cop the Shawn/Bret dual pack but i saw it was at least $100 and said nahhh lol

im glad i copped that Sting/Taker just because i know we wont get another one of those for at least a few years.

legit wanna go back and cop another but i dont know :pachaha: . Same store had the Triple H figure i posted in my Pop pic for $44 and i copped mine for $8 off Ringside Collectibles...same figure is still on sale there now.

Nice :yes: We got a bunch of wwe pops around my house between me, my wife and my brother :laugh: Angle, Savage, HBK, Bret, Money Inc, Razor Ramon, Bella Twins, Alexa... probably a few more. My kids have a gang of the regular figures too.

I saw an NWO Giant at Target years back for like 10$ or so... On eBay now it goes for nearly $100 :damn:
That Defining Moments Bret that stays at $250 on eBay I got loose/complete in mint condition for $60 not too long ago. Dude didn’t know what he had. I also got that Legends Brian Pillman that always is super expensive for $50 last October.

When you make a come up off on these eBay dudes :wow:
The aew marks chastised me for collecting funko, now y’all done went ahead and made a whole thread on it :skip: where were y’all when I was getting bullied by the marks :mjcry:

2f945ce9fd58734b69a20fe152cff625ae214519_00.gif

We’re here now

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That Defining Moments Bret that stays at $250 on eBay I got loose/complete in mint condition for $60 not too long ago. Dude didn’t know what he had. I also got that Legends Brian Pillman that always is super expensive for $50 last October.

When you make a come up off on these eBay dudes :wow:

2f945ce9fd58734b69a20fe152cff625ae214519_00.gif

We’re here now
Yeah I want to start a Brian Pillman collection actually...Going with HBK, Razor, Mach, and what i like from The Rock.

im tempted to cop them new AEW figures :lupe: