THE OFFICIAL "TOXIC FEMININITY/FEMALE PREDATOR" THREAD.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Please tell me how I attacked someone without merit and ignored the argument ... most times if someone generalized an entire segment of society they are wrong .... Based on what you said after your attack I’m certain we ain’t on the same page and I’m fine with that but please ask me questions about my life’s perspective before you cast judgements
you sound shook :mjgrin:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Not much info, but hey.

Jan 22, 2019
By

MUGSHOTS_34690537.JPG_web.jpg

DAYTON —
An 18-year-old woman was jailed early this morning, accused of rape.

Telia Thomas was booked at 12:15 a.m. into the Montgomery County Jail following her arrest by Dayton police shortly before 11 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of South Patterson Boulevard in Dayton, according to online jail records.

Thomas is scheduled to appear in court this afternoon.

We are working to learn more about the charge against her.

Woman, 18, accused of rape in Dayton

:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:demonic: :sitdown::hhh:Y'ALL BEEN WAITING FOR A SPECIAL DEMONIC MOMENT, AND SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN PATIENT. OTHERS? I SAID TO RELAX. GET SOME REST.
Remember what I said about whites protecting the very worst of their predators? WHY IS HER FACE CENSORED IN THE DAILY MAIL?
Oh, and she's not a Eurocac, she's homegrown...From Murfreesboro, TN

article-2200004-14E565CA000005DC-177_468x363.jpg

Mother 'repeatedly raped her son and daughter when they were five and 11-years-old'
A mother has been accused of repeatedly raping her two children ten years ago when they were aged five and 11.
:mjpls:
The son and daughter of A.M. - whose name is not being revealed to protect the victims' identity - from Portland, Oregon, turned herself in after her children went to police to give 'detailed statements' about rapes and sexual assaults they allegedly :mjpls: suffered at her hands.

Murfreesboro Police Department arrested the 50-year-old after an eight-month investigation.

Daps
Reppin
BAD BAES JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN AND PARTY, MY G'S...MAMA GOTTA HAVE A LIFE, TOO
:demonic::mjcry::damn:
Baby died in sweltering attic where evil mum left him for 3 days to go partying
Lovily Johnson, 23, from Michigan, USA, was sentenced to between 20-80 years in prison as the judge called her 'extremely disturbing'

0_Lovily-Johnson.jpg

An evil mother killed her baby son by leaving him in a sweltering attic for three days.

Lovily Johnson, 23, was described as "extremely disturbing" by the judge when she was sentenced to between 20 and 80 years in prison.

The mum-of-two from Michigan pleaded guilty to second-degree murder following the death of her six-month-old son Noah.

Johnson strapped the baby in a car sear and left him in a sweltering attic for days without food, water or air condition.

She went partying with friends and left her son alone for 32 hours over three days in July 2017.

Notice how the energy is different in this article, and there is no protection. That is still no excuse for EVIL :demonic: activity.
These are not one off acts, and this thread will keep feeding the coli streets.
STAY TUNED.
:hhh:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It sucks he got set up.

But on the other hand, he's dumb for inviting her over his house first night

He lost for even trying to get with this wilder beast

3) hop in a car at night with a chick you just met, and go behind a k-mart, brehs. I mean I wonder what in the world could happen in the particular situation :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
It sucks he got set up.

But on the other hand, he's dumb for inviting her over his house first night

He lost for even trying to get with this wilder beast

3) hop in a car at night with a chick you just met, and go behind a k-mart, brehs. I mean I wonder what in the world could happen in the particular situation :jbhmm:
Your input was already shared and dissected by somebody else in the thread...read next time and stop trying to "gotcha"...You don't have the mental faculties to execute properly, anyway.
Also:
Are women dumb for getting date raped?
Are women dumb for getting set up the same way, getting drugged and "forced" onto the hoe stroll?
:jbhmm:
This thread isn't about victim blaming, he could have easily been set upby an attractive woman in an upscale area.
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Death of Fort Myers mom and son ruled a murder-suicide

FORT MYERS, Fla. - The death of a Fort Myers mother and son has been ruled a murder-suicide, police said.

Kenya Ellis, 41, and her 10-year-old son Julian Ellis were found by police Jan. 17 when family members said Kenya Ellis wasn't answering their calls.

Police confirmed that Kenya Ellis killed her son and herself.

Julian was a student at Allen Park Elementary while Kenya Ellis was a head start paraprofessional at J. Collin English Elementary.

"This incident is extremely tragic and we offer our sincere condolences to the surviving family members," Captain Jay Rodriguez with FMPD said.

The funeral will be Saturday, Feb. 2 at the Gulf Coast Church of Christ.

18056530_G.jpg

08ae094b-a587-45de-a370-812a8d0081f2-Kenya_Williams.jpg