THE OFFICIAL "TOXIC FEMININITY/FEMALE PREDATOR" THREAD.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Not much info, but hey.

Jan 22, 2019
By

MUGSHOTS_34690537.JPG_web.jpg

DAYTON —
An 18-year-old woman was jailed early this morning, accused of rape.

Telia Thomas was booked at 12:15 a.m. into the Montgomery County Jail following her arrest by Dayton police shortly before 11 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of South Patterson Boulevard in Dayton, according to online jail records.

Thomas is scheduled to appear in court this afternoon.

We are working to learn more about the charge against her.

Woman, 18, accused of rape in Dayton

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What happened to @Benefited

Notice how when people pretend my post aren't saying real shyt,stories happen immediately after,or to people on this site that prove me correct,almost prophetic.
The sassy OP accused me of rape,and now is posting articles that display why I was rightfully on high alert in my pre righteous era.
Most of you in here acting like you have it all figured out,meanwhile you are taking the same chances with thots every weekend instead of being righteously attached:mjlol:
You dudes cry about simps,meanwhile simps are the ones putting their lives at risk for drug infested,demon driven women who's p*ssys have high ph balances.
If the woman is questionable you just don't make that trip,or allow her in your space if you actually value yourself.
You can't win,I already warned making a gun visible could lead to a rape charge in todays climate.
And not showing the gun is stupid,you are just allowing the woman to case the joint,and mark you as a gunless choir boy target for the hit squad.
Women who left my crib had to send word I was strapped,and the jackboys would have had to decide if a few flatscreens,pinky ring,X box console,minimal cash was worth a shootout:henbron:
But again,its not worth the risk,and definitely you shouldn't mess around with prostitues.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Not much info, but hey.

Jan 22, 2019
By

MUGSHOTS_34690537.JPG_web.jpg

DAYTON —
An 18-year-old woman was jailed early this morning, accused of rape.

Telia Thomas was booked at 12:15 a.m. into the Montgomery County Jail following her arrest by Dayton police shortly before 11 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of South Patterson Boulevard in Dayton, according to online jail records.

Thomas is scheduled to appear in court this afternoon.

We are working to learn more about the charge against her.

Woman, 18, accused of rape in Dayton
:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Notice how when people pretend my post aren't saying real shyt,stories happen immediately after,or to people on this site that prove me correct,almost prophetic.
The sassy OP accused me of rape,and now is posting articles that display why I was rightfully on high alert in my pre righteous era.
Most of you in here acting like you have it all figured out,meanwhile you are taking the same chances with thots every weekend instead of being righteously attached:mjlol:
You dudes cry about simps,meanwhile simps are the ones putting their lives at risk for drug infested,demon driven women who's p*ssys have high ph balances.
If the woman is questionable you just don't make that trip,or allow her in your space if you actually value yourself.
You can't win,I already warned making a gun visible could lead to a rape charge in todays climate.
And not showing the gun is stupid,you are just allowing the woman to case the joint,and mark you as a gunless choir boy target for the hit squad.
Women who left my crib had to send word I was strapped,and the jackboys would have had to decide if a few flatscreens,pinky ring,X box console,minimal cash was worth a shootout:henbron:
But again,its not worth the risk,and definitely you shouldn't mess around with prostitues.
"I pressured women into sex, with the gun on my nightstand" :demonic:
"I continued foreplay after women said no"
:merchant:
Your words.
:sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That last story with that cooking dude like a roast park...ughhhhhh. knew that she wasn't shyt for leaving the kids to work on her relationship.
Real mentally violence and the mental imbalance. Too much to know where to start with what I want to say

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
These two posters @Colicat and @KingCairo are performing a new form of ad hominem: They purposely ignore the entire article to find something within the comments to focus upon and magnify. Then they invoke a boogeyman (sotomoisture, trump, *) and automatically associate you with them to slide the subject matter away from them. Now they want to make the post about THEM. I told y'all to RELAX, the best is yet to come. I wasn't singling out black women at all, now I will. You keep playing with me and I can make a CHILDREN'S SERVICES CALL today, and a part of your sistahood will potentially lose her children. Make the right choice. White bytches were the first choice today but that has changed. Countdown starts now.
:mjgrin:
tenor.gif