The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Not one thing about kelsey's testimony made sense. If it isnt obvious by now why she did what she did, y'all are clueless. Cross examination is gonna kill her, there's more to this shyt than "megan is bad bad bad and suddenly I forgot everything that happened when questioned about tory."

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Poor precedent to set imo..

Both PR and legal-wise
nikka stupid. That's a key part of the case. It's literally what created the altercation. And she lied about it. Some of the shyt I be seeing on the internet makes me glad I'm not involved in no street shyt cause these are the types of idiots that be on the Jury. Send a nikka away based on emotions or the sneakers im wearing or some stupid shyt. Lol

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt, she pled the 5th FIRST and then they accepted the offer of immunity :mjlol:

She got up there and said I didn’t see shyt and went home… she was MEG’s witness:mjlol:
No. She started answering by saying “I plead the fifth” even after the immunity deal. She clearly doesn’t understand the law. But she smart. She got immunity and now she backing out of the statements she already made so she can go home and be praised by the black community as not being a snitch :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
AK just asked Wack 100 about this, he said if Tory walks, Kelsey has immunity, DA is going after someone for all the work they done put, they coming after Meg.
Y’all act like his word is gospel. The da ain’t going after meg. She the only victim. They have no case :comeon:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you get immunity you don’t also plead the 5th.

That’s the whole point. you are granted immunity cause you are gonna testify to something.

She got up there and said pretty much nothing, but just enough to make herself look guilty, and a liar.
It seems like the immunity was granted at the last minute and no deal was made. Almost like the prosecution panicked when she said she would plead the fifth. She was supposedly their star witness and pulled a last minute stunt. They panicked cause they weren't ready so they granted immunity without any contingencies. I guess they thought she was gonna stick with her statement but she just said she lied. My question is, can they prosecute her for lying in her previous statement if they are on record granting her immunity?

She basically played them.