The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Megan probably thinks Tory is unattractive and was embarrassed. You know how girls are.
Nah and I seen a nikka in this thread say without the money and fame why would she want Tory?

Whoever said that was mad feminine

She and her best friend BOTH was fukking this dude and riding around in a car with him and going to a party

He wasn't a drunk booty call in the middle of the night

She like other small dudes who try too hard (Dababy)

Math ain't t mathing

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So this case is not being broadcasted anywhere? I have to go by tweets from people that are biased to either sued in this situation? Yeah I’m just going to read the tweets like Michael Jackson eating the popcorn. These updates are all over the place.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No. She started answering by saying “I plead the fifth” even after the immunity deal. She clearly doesn’t understand the law. But she smart. She got immunity and now she backing out of the statements she already made so she can go home and be praised by the black community as not being a snitch :manny:
No, she didn’t. She literally said she didn’t want to testify and started pleading the 5th :dahell:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

LETS USE SOME COMMON SENSE...

KELSEY COULD HAVE TOLD POLICE
AND PROSECUTION THAT SHE DIDNT
REMEMBER ANYTHING BACK IN
SEPTEMBER AND BEEN OVER WITH IT.

SHE ALSO WOULDNT HAVE
ADMITTED TORY SHOT MEG
THE DAY AFTER IN A TEXT.

DUDE CLEARLY DID THAT shyt
AND SOMEONE CLEARLY
GOT TO KELSEY.

YOU nikkaS SPENT THE
LAST 18 MONTHS CLAIMING
THE GIRL DIDNT EVEN GET SHOT
AND ARE NOW LOOKING FOR ANY
SEMBLANCE OF A W YOU CAN FIND.

YALL ALL KNOW HE DID THAT shyt
AT THIS POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

The ol', "y'all stop coming at me with facts. I know my position is weak and I am being silly, but stop arguing with me and let me have the last word! :mjcry:"

No-one knows anything except that the star witness for the prosecution cannot point to Tory and say he did it. That is all you know.

Use logic, not whatever nonsense you think is "common sense" which is really just bias.

:scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It seems like the immunity was granted at the last minute and no deal was made. Almost like the prosecution panicked when she said she would plead the fifth. She was supposedly their star witness and pulled a last minute stunt. They panicked cause they weren't ready so they granted immunity without any contingencies. I guess they thought she was gonna stick with her statement but she just said she lied. My question is, can they prosecute her for lying in her previous statement if they are on record granting her immunity?

She basically played them.
No. She knew she had immunity when she walked out there.

Either way, still no reason to admit she lied other than to harm megan/help tory.