The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can someone explain to me what's happening?
Meg getting dropped off, thats all
She chose her own words.

She could have said nothing. She could have incremented Tory. She chose to incriminate herself.

Maybe her an Tory are still “friends” and she wants to defend him.

Maybe she getting paid.

Maybe she’s been intimidated.

Maybe she just in heavy “no snitching” mode.

I don’t know. I’m just saying out of everyone involved her words/actions make the least sense.
did you NOT see where her lawyer said she would not speak without immunity :mjlol: :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megan was clearly shot. That can't be argued. But if Kelsey didn't do it, and she's saying Tory didn't do it, who the hell did????

Honestly, I'd throw them both in jail, or force them to say WHO actually shot her.
Kelsey pled the 5th and got an immunity deal.

She was arguing with Meg. Likelihood is they reached for the gun/had a scuffle and the shyt went off. Makes sense if Meg got hit with a bunch of bullet fragments

The alternative story is that everything was all good. They all left fully aware of their senses then Tory decided to cosplay as Neo and jumped over the car like Tom Cruise and said "dance bytch" aimed at a woman before letting off 3-5 rounds in a time window of seconds and the DA decided not to charge him with attempted murder somehow

You weigh the options and go with whatever seems more plausible

Just speculating and trying to make sense of things :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meg getting dropped off, thats all

did you NOT see where her lawyer said she would not speak without immunity :mjlol: :mjlol:
If you get immunity you don’t also plead the 5th.

That’s the whole point. you are granted immunity cause you are gonna testify to something.

She got up there and said pretty much nothing, but just enough to make herself look guilty, and a liar.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I get it now, Kelsey sent text messages to Megan's bodyguard saying that Tory shot her or whatever the case, when asked this she said yeah she said those things but that she was lying to save face and felt threatened?

so this goes 1 of 2 ways, either A. Tory paid her off recently OR she is telling the truth, sounds like it's B.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you get immunity you don’t also plead the 5th.

That’s the whole point. you are granted immunity cause you are gonna testify to something.

She got up there and said pretty much nothing, but just enough to make herself look guilty, and a liar.
No shyt, she pled the 5th FIRST and then they accepted the offer of immunity :mjlol:

She got up there and said I didn’t see shyt and went home… she was MEG’s witness:mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Black people have really got to let this "no snitching" stuff go. Snitching is when you do a crime but you rat out everyone else involved to save yourself. It's not snitching if you witness a crime and tell the truth about what you saw.

This would be over so quick if they'd just tell. the. truth.
very true, but witness intimidation is also a thing too, not with blacks but with most people, most people don't want any problems following them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This bytch Meg Thee Stallion 😂 didn’t want it to get out that she was a jealous and insecure little girl 🤣

Now all them lyrics she be spitting done lost all credibility ✋

I don’t wanna hear no more Hot Girl shyt come out this wainch mouth. lol

Leprechaun and a plastic stick with attachments had her all up in her feelings 😆

& nobody was paying her any attention at the “party” 🤦🏾

ya.... meg is a clown 100% and tried to get Tory sat down over some jealousy sh-t.... can't believe people wanna go to bat for that alcoholic :hhh: