The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She admitted all of this stuff back in September but now she’s basically saying she lied. She got that immunity, and then she basically said she doesn’t remember anything and everything’s a lie.
I got all that. I’m saying that white wiman’s tweets are making it seem like Kelsey corroborated today that it happened while everyone else is saying that today Kelsey said she lied about that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man… Kelsey chick shot her. Probably by accident

Only one telling the truth is Tory :mjlol:

She wanted immunity because she did something wrong and Tory just didn’t want to say it. But she never admitted to it it, Meg never accused her of it, and she vouched for Tory saying he never shot her at all. (Which is why prosecutors only wanted lesser charges).

Throw this shyt in the bushes
If kelsey shot her then why would she come to court and incriminate herself by helping get him off the hook? :dahell:

Don’t make sense to me at this point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She has an immunity deal now breh
That’s only immunity from what she says in court. Not from being charged all together.

Only real facts in the case is Meg was Shot and Kelsey and Tory had gun residue on them.

One or both of them shot her. Her testimony in court today was self detrimental.

There has to be a reason for her to take that chance.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I got all that. I’m saying that white wiman’s tweets are making it seem like Kelsey corroborated today that it happened while everyone else is saying that today Kelsey said she lied about that.

Because she said both.
She is all over the place.

Watch the video above she can't keep the story straight.