The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well then the move is to confess to the shooting during cross examination. Kinda like how Vic Mackey had to confess to everything while the immunity deal was on the table so that no future charges could be brought.

Real brehs like @surf and @MidniteJay know what I'm talking about.

EXACTLY...BUT SHE DIDNT.

SHE DENIES BEING THE SHOOTER
SO THIS MOVE MAKES NO SENSE.

SHES TRYING TO PLAY BOTH SIDES
AND GONNA END UP GETTING BURNED.

:devil:
:evil:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yo what if torry and kelsey were tussling over the burner and tory ensured it was pointed down and emptied it so kelsey couldn't spank it at Meg for sleeping with tory?
This or Meg and Kelsey was tussling and Meg shot herself in the foot, they drop the gun and Tory picked it up

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

THIS BROAD STUPID AS fukk
CONSIDERING TORYS LAWYERS
ARE TRYING TO PIN
THE SHOOTING ON HER...

DOES SHE THINK THE PROSECUTION
IS JUST GONNA LET THIS DIE
IF TORY WALKS?

HER IMMUNITY IS FOR
WHAT SHE SAYS IN THIS TRIAL
NOT NEW CHARGES BEING
BROUGHT UP ON HER.

SO HER LAWYERS TOLD HER
TO "LIE" TO THE PROSECUTION
IN SEPTEMBER?

YOU SOUND SILLY

I don’t believe she said those things but I do believe she made it seem like she was on their side. Megan had her friends and fans harassing Kelsey so I can see why.

Either way, if they take her to court, she can reveal what happened and you can’t do double jeopardy so both her and Tory will be free.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meg also admitted under oath she's a liar though. Why do you believe her?
They all admitted they lied about something.

Some of you are picking and chosing who’s credible and when.

“Kelsey’s a liar, but she was 100% telling the truth when she said meg was jealous and got kicked out of kylie house”

I’m saying. It’s all he say she say. Can’t arbitrarily declare who’s lying about what unless there’s some evidence.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tory would obviously not wanna be seen as a snitch and Megan was still friends with Kelsey after the shooting they fell out after, And if it was a situation of them fighting for the gun she might even believe it was possible that Tory was the one who somehow pulled the trigger. It would be too late to then switch the narrative without damaging her image completely.

Black people have really got to let this "no snitching" stuff go. Snitching is when you do a crime but you rat out everyone else involved to save yourself. It's not snitching if you witness a crime and tell the truth about what you saw.

This would be over so quick if they'd just tell. the. truth.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people have really got to let this "no snitching" stuff go. Snitching is when you do a crime but you rat out everyone else involved to save yourself. It's not snitching if you witness a crime and tell the truth about what you saw.

This would be over so quick if they'd just tell. the. truth.
Facts. None of them want to snitch.

This is a mess. Two lying whores and a violent lying midget. They’re all lying.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t believe she said those things but I do believe she made it seem like she was on their side. Megan had her friends and fans harassing Kelsey so I can see why.

Either way, if they take her to court, she can reveal what happened and you can’t do double jeopardy so both her and Tory will be free.

1. SHE ADMITTED SHE
SAID THOSE THINGS.
THEY LITERALLY HAVE TRANSCRIPTS
OF EVERY WORD SHE SPOKE.

2. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN CHARGED
SO CHARGING HER ISNT DBL JEOPARDY.