The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He said she said bruh. Remember? lol. I can't believe this nikka. Saying the lawyers are saying he said she said and opinions for covering the story and explaining what's happening in the courtroom but in the same token literally believing what would be called legal hearsay. lol. Can't make this shyt up.
shyt is comedy. Curb Your Enthusiasm’s type shyt.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So she admitted she’s a liar.

Why you believing what she says?

She said dude threatened her and offered her money.

How do you know her testimony isn’t shaped by that?

If it’s either her or tory who shot meg, why would she now get in court and incriminate herself?

Like i said, it’s all people looking to file and justify your own preconceived biases. You just acknowledged she actually got shot after all these months of saying she was lying about getting shot at all.
Meg also admitted under oath she's a liar though. Why do you believe her?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
What if Kelsey is lying?

and from the exact statement it’s just a difference of perspective.

Kelsey said she didn’t go back in. She didn’t witness Kylie kicking them out.

She said meg told her “she kicking us out bytch” which could have been a 100% true statement, could have been some drunk shyt from meg, etc.

Two different testimonies from two witnesses from very different vantage points doesn’t mean on of them is lying.

It’s an opinion that meg is lying if that’s what you want to believe. But there’s no proof of it at this point.
Meg? That you? :mjtf:

Daps
If Kelsey shot Megan then why are Tory and Megan protecting her?
Tory would obviously not wanna be seen as a snitch and Megan was still friends with Kelsey after the shooting they fell out after, And if it was a situation of them fighting for the gun she might even believe it was possible that Tory was the one who somehow pulled the trigger. It would be too late to then switch the narrative without damaging her image completely.

Daps

THIS BROAD STUPID AS fukk
CONSIDERING TORYS LAWYERS
ARE TRYING TO PIN
THE SHOOTING ON HER...

DOES SHE THINK THE PROSECUTION
IS JUST GONNA LET THIS DIE
IF TORY WALKS?

HER IMMUNITY IS FOR
WHAT SHE SAYS IN THIS TRIAL
NOT NEW CHARGES BEING

BROUGHT UP ON HER.

:devil:
:evil:

Well then the move is to confess to the shooting during cross examination. Kinda like how Vic Mackey had to confess to everything while the immunity deal was on the table so that no future charges could be brought.

Real brehs like @surf and @MidniteJay know what I'm talking about.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He said she said bruh. Remember? lol. I can't believe this nikka. Saying the lawyers are saying he said she said and opinions for covering the story and explaining what's happening and court but in the same token literally believing what would be called legal hearsay. lol. Can't make this shyt up.
That’s obviously my opinion. Based on the actual statements being made. What you are doing is consuming and promoting content from the “she never got shot” crew. It’s obvious most coverage of this from jump has been fuled by bias.

And i don’t think you understand what legal hearsay is.

She made the statement that He threatened her and offered her a million dollars. Now she’s saying she lied about that.

So either his threats and bribes worked or she has some other motivation to change her story. With her being the other maybe accused party i can’t think of any other reason she’d retract those comments. That’s why she made sure of the immunity so now that testimony can’t be turned on her, but she still gets out without incriminating tory.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Correct they didn’t check her.
That means if she shot herself by accident then they all protecting her from letting the truth get exposed. Even Tory.

shyt is a one big ass coverup then :mjlol:

Low key the entertainment industry cats always look out for each other.

Last edited: