The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

THIS BROAD STUPID AS fukk
CONSIDERING TORYS LAWYERS
ARE TRYING TO PIN
THE SHOOTING ON HER...

DOES SHE THINK THE PROSECUTION
IS JUST GONNA LET THIS DIE
IF TORY WALKS?

HER IMMUNITY IS FOR
WHAT SHE SAYS IN THIS TRIAL
NOT NEW CHARGES BEING
BROUGHT UP ON HER.

:devil:
:evil:

Yea she def finna get charged. But that's if the state wants someone bad enough.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mistrial or no conviction due to reasonable doubt.

I was watching a tiktok live yesterday where nikkas was FURIOUS at some woman in the live for not just spewing believe women rhetoric and saying there was a real chance for the defense to get Tory off with reasonable doubt because of the gun shot residue and That was before today's fukkery.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I can't front Kelsey finessed the shyt outta the prosecution made them look dumb/incompetent & they can't prosecute her for it & she got her get back at Meg

great chess move if you ask me... :ehh:
The case is pretty much over and still will not answer solidly who shot at who and why. Megan won’t tell why, Kelsey won’t tell and pled the fifth. Tory can tell the real reason why, that’ll make both Megan and Kelsey look bad and he can try to flip it on Kelsey. There will be too much doubt to make a solid choice on if it was him or Kelsey.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

THIS BROAD STUPID AS fukk
CONSIDERING TORYS LAWYERS
ARE TRYING TO PIN
THE SHOOTING ON HER...

DOES SHE THINK THE PROSECUTION
IS JUST GONNA LET THIS DIE
IF TORY WALKS?

HER IMMUNITY IS FOR
WHAT SHE SAYS IN THIS TRIAL
NOT NEW CHARGES BEING
BROUGHT UP ON HER.

:devil:
:evil:

she has lawyers...they are advising her

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
To me it sounds like she trying to find a way to cash in on that million dollars tory offered her while also not letting it get pinned on her.
He said she said bruh. Remember? lol. I can't believe this nikka. Saying the lawyers are saying he said she said and opinions for covering the story and explaining what's happening in the courtroom but in the same token literally believing what would be called legal hearsay. lol. Can't make this shyt up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's over bruh. It's been proven both these bytches lied at one point or another. It's over. Argue with the mirror my guy. See u next trial. lol
“these bytches lying”

“But ima believe some of the stuff one of these lying bytches is saying in order to push my weirdo obsession with wanting to see one of them go down.” :ehh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The case is pretty much over and still will not answer solidly who shot at who and why. Megan won’t tell why, Kelsey won’t tell and pled the fifth. Tory can tell the real reason why, that’ll make both them look bad and he can try to flip it on Kelsey. There will be too much doubt to make a solid choice
This. What's also crazy is they can all keep this going for as long as they want.

Unless someone gets convicted to form an official L, they all can play off this and keep this whole finger-pointing going until their careers are finished.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

:francis:

Social media has been used to gaslight society. I think on some level we all know how these interactions go down but over the years efforts have been made to shame people for asking the relevant question.

As things move from the court of public opinion to the court of law, the scales are getting balanced.