The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Imo I dont know what happened in this case...but this shyt is so riddled with inconsistencies that a guilty verdict would be absurd to me...

There is no concrete evidence to steer me in one direction and I find both Tory and Megan to be dumb and untrustworthy fukks

Daps
Prosecutor thought they had the feather in they cap for career maneuvering.

Meanwhile, these rapping ass nikkas scheming on you because it went too far and everybody tryna go home in one peace.

Behind the scenes footage of prosecutors

bunk-throw-hands-up.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the story the security guard said when this first happened. which would make sense why she would want immunity cuz like i been saying, you cant just be randomly tussling over a gun and shoot someone. that's a crime as well
So what do u do if your the defense?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Exactly

And there it is…

You either got to be obtuse or an extreme dikkrider to not see that old girl pulled that trigger. Either that or they wrestled over the gun or something.

Either way, Meg a lying sack of shyt like most of us knew already and some just won’t admit. Kelsey chick didn’t want to incriminate herself. Meg was jelly that Kelsey and Kylie was trying to smash. How yall believe a known drunk who was twerking a day later in a hot tub I’ll never understand