The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need Gamble to confirm whether or not there was a physical confrontation. Kelsey admits she was drunk af

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It is slightly worse than that.

She was asked if Tory threatened to shoot her and said she couldn't remember. The prosecution pointed out her interview. What she remembered was giving the statement.

That is going to get torn up by the defence.
Damn people are reporting it differently. I’m that case this case needs to just be thrown out altogether. The entire thing has brown handled so poorly. From Megs straight up lies and inaccurate telling of events. The crime scene detectives completely botched all the evidence. The prosecution so far has been terrible and ill prepared.

Daps
People don’t know that pleading the fifth is only to prevent yourself from incrimination not someone else. I’ve been saying Kelsey and Tory fought over that gun for some reason and that’s probably where the shots came

This is literally the only thing that makes sense. It’s why both their dna was on it and tested for gsr.

that's the story the security guard said when this first happened. which would make sense why she would want immunity cuz like i been saying, you cant just be randomly tussling over a gun and shoot someone. that's a crime as well. which is why they gave him that 3rd charge, the DA trying to cover bases.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Damn people are reporting it differently. I’m that case this case needs to just be thrown out altogether. The entire thing has brown handled so poorly. From Megs straight up lies and inaccurate telling of events. The crime scene detectives completely botched all the evidence. The prosecution so far has been terrible and ill prepared.
Yeah. This is why hearsay evidence is typically inadmissible. Making statements that are subject to scrutiny and are under oath is a different ball game.