The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is done. Prosecution just needs to drop all charges. Their witnesses are trash and liars.

I honestly thought Kelsey’s testimony would contradict some shyt Meg said and the judge would just mistrial this whole thing. The he prosecution has been horrible with this entire case.
wait the fuk up, she really plead the 5th? wtf is circus sh!t?

what she plead the 5th on?
she got an immunity deal. And she was asked if Tory threatened to shoot and she said yes. They asked her what the context behind his threat was and she plead the fifth so something there would have incriminated her.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m starting to lean towards Kelsey and Tory fighting over that gun and neither being sure who pulled the trigger. And now advised by their legal teams to either pin it on each other or not give an answer to make it impossible to know who's ultimately responsible.
Pretty much no matter what, it's basically another case of:

Alcohol + guns + 4am with no sleep = bad combination.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No it wouldnt. Prepping for the court is standard practice.
The prosecution spoke to Meg during recess yesterday so it’s not illegal I guess(not a lawyer)

Getting witness statements and letting witnesses know what to expect is standard practice.

Providing them with steer on how to respond on the stand isn't. During cross-examination it is something the defence will use to challenge the authenticity of the evidence.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
she got an immunity deal. And she was asked if Tory threatened to shoot and she said yes. They asked her what the context behind his threat was and she plead the fifth so something there would have incriminated her.
It is slightly worse than that.

She was asked if Tory threatened to shoot her and said she couldn't remember. The prosecution pointed out her interview. What she remembered was giving the statement.

That is going to get torn up by the defence.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gun went off 5 times. Kelsey and Tory know who pulled the trigger but neither one is saying. Tory has said that Kelsey didn't do it in an IG comment but this is probably not admissible in court. We'll probably never know who did it.

Edit:

Apparently she didn’t confirm that Tory threatened Meg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
People really in comments saying Kelsey pleading the 5th proved Tory did it? :what: The internet literally proves to be a home for some of the dumbest people I've come across in my life. Lol
People don’t know that pleading the fifth is only to prevent yourself from incrimination not someone else. I’ve been saying Kelsey and Tory fought over that gun for some reason and that’s probably where the shots came
I’m starting to lean towards Kelsey and Tory fighting over that gun and neither being sure who pulled the trigger. And now advised by their legal teams to either pin it on each other or not give an answer to make it impossible to know who's ultimately responsible.

I could also see Meg trying to pin Tory exclusively in the beginning before her and Kelsey officially fell out. Too late to say it was both without damaging her credibility further.
This is literally the only thing that makes sense. It’s why both their dna was on it and tested for gsr. Meg pinning it on Tory was strictly a career and PR move. She’s up there talking about she wished he would have killed her yet days after he incident she was twerking in a pool and the last few years been living her best life in a relationship and even denied fukking him in a Gayle interview she requested.