The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Most never knew he had a son, but now he's dragging homie to court in his Sunday's best?

im-dead-laughing.gif

See how dude was quick to cook up excuses for tory. Then for meg its ohhh the inconsistencies and blah blah....then he wonder why people say there's incel activities going on :yeshrug: people don't keep the same energy

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what the full story is, but this is absurd. Did you ever think she may be saying it like "I can't believe that all of this happened, and now I'm in a court having to tell this to the entire world. It's just surreal"? Because that is a very human reaction to a situation like this.
Exactly but I’m done trying to reason with these people

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't know what the full story is, but this is absurd. Did you ever think she may be saying it like "I can't believe that all of this happened, and now I'm in a court having to tell this to the entire world. It's just surreal"? Because that is a very human reaction to a situation like this.
She almost cried when she said he didn’t fukk……

Anton

All Star
Daps
See how dude was quick to cook up excuses for tory. Then for meg its ohhh the inconsistencies and blah blah....then he wonder why people say there's incel activities going on :yeshrug: people don't keep the same energy
imagine if you showed up to court with no people... you see how that would look? like his own people dont support him..

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Lawyers for hire says that Meg testimony didn't make sense in regards to how she described the shooting. Tory isn't tall enough to shoot over the SUV from the position she stated he was
:beli:

Daps
imagine if you showed up to court with no people... you see how that would look? like his own people dont support him..

You can bring anybody you want in there. It seems like a responsible parent would shield a child from a criminal court case, but I guess the stakes are too high and you gotta play the child sympathy card :huhldup:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sounds interesting. The defense has a huge opportunity during cross-examination to make this messy.
I said before the trial her cross examination will be the trial winner/loser

I think she’s the weakest part of the whole case because she spoke too much on social media