The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
:stopitslime:be surprised you have to back up your claims that can send a man away for decades brehettess....

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Get her a cup of water or something to calm her nerves

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Anyone who actually thought this bytch faked getting shot is a fukking idiot. I've been saying this since nikkas on here were calling her a liar.

Occam's Razor is a really hard thing for ya'll nikkas to figure out huh?

All she had to do was not cooperate to make this go away. The fact that she headed straight to trial and didn't waiver for a second tells you all you need to know.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Does my black wife and female family members hate black women too? Cause they don't believe Megan at all. Lol
shyt is wild playa. I personally didn’t think she was shot. Evidence point to her being shot I was wrong. That said the other shyt is shaky. But when we get everything in it’s full scope. Then can I make my correct assessment.

But having questions means you hate black women? shyt is stupid.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
shyt is wild playa. I personally didn’t think she was shot. Evidence point to her being shot I was wrong. That said the other shyt is shaky. But when we get everything in it’s full scope. Then can I make my correct assessment.

But having questions means you hate black women? shyt is stupid.
Exactly.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who actually thought this bytch faked getting shot is a fukking idiot. I've been saying this since nikkas on here were calling her a liar.

All she had to do was not cooperate to make this go away. The fact that she headed straight to trial and didn't waiver for a second tells you all you need to know.

She was twerking on camera two days later at a pool.

She didn't really care.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Megan incorporated & entire scene from Goodfellas into her life & nikkas really giving credence to anything she has to say, cross examination finna be lethal if Tory's team is on their job :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Most of the Coli thought she faked getting shot.

And Joe Budden