The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
What y’all think? :popcorn:

I think Tory will walk, only solid testimony came from the stylist, witness was all over the place although he did say he seen Kelsey firing 1st along with the big fight between her and Meg. There is too much misinformation all over the place from Meg, Kelsey, and the LAPD.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think Tory will walk, only solid testimony came from the stylist, witness was all over the place although he did say he seen Kelsey firing 1st along with the big fight between her and Meg. There is too much misinformation all over the place from Meg, Kelsey, and the LAPD.
I think Tory may eat that last charge of firing wildly or w/e and gets off on the other two charges.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Good closing argument from the defense.

Tory probably will be found not guilty but it doesn't change the fact somebody was firing a gun and hit Megan, it was either Kelsey or Tory.
That's what I keep thinking about. Underneath all this bullshyt, a gun was pointed in her direction and fired and that's heavy. This shyt could've ended very differently.
Everybody worried about what Rocnation is doin lol

They talk about RocNation like they're Illuminati :russ:

Because of Jay. They flip flop on whether Jay is some shrewd instigator pushing pieces on the board or a horrible businessman who doesn't own anything or have any power. The narrative changes depending on the situation.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Kelsey never testified to seeing Tory shoot anyone
Kelsey said her interview in september(the recording) contained a lot of false stuff
That interview IS NOT evidence. It is evidence as of yesterday
32d0554f2098693cb300dba263a97a18.png

fe7754b0e953450068c76246ab6ee778.png

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All are biased and Milagro is the most biased. But the writer from Rolling Stones has a clear agenda against Tory. How she cropped off that last sentence was as blatant as it gets.
That sentence just says “began arguing with on another”

There’s no reason to crop that out.

Ain’t saying she’s not against Tory, but y’all seeing conspiracies where there are none.