The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
FkdPXWIXoAE210w

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda supports Kelsey version of events when she first spoke to investigators

Harris described her own position as being outside the car but still behind her passenger door, in very close proximity to the gunfire

But yea the number of shots isnt adding up
Honestly, Kelsey’s original testimony matches up with everything the best and is the only one without numerous contradictions.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
The defense lying as much as everyone else but let Tory defenders tell it Meg the only one

I'm :dead: at yall writing fan fiction to explain how things played out in your head.

So far we have gone from:
  • "Meg you didn't get shot it was glass on your foot" to...
  • "Tory never shot the gun" to...
  • "Tory shot the gun to stop an attempted murder"
Also regarding the payments of a million dollar that both women admit he tried to do. Also the fact that he is paying the lawyer fees for Kelsey.

Man. There are some shytty witnesses all around but this thread is irritating AF watching these mental gymnastics

from tory never had the gun in his hand :sas2: to tory was actually acting saving meg :skip:. the whole defense was basically tory never even held the gun and now we know he was firing shots too.
What's Tory's motive for shooting Meg?

Question for you all.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
but, for who

You can't even prove who did the original shooting.

Thats the problem.
Tory gets the shooting in the air for the reckless discharging of a firearm. I think the jury is willing to believe tory had the gun at some point and shot those bullets.

I don't think they are fully convinced that tory shot meg, atleast not all of them. As far as possession goes, it's unclear who brought the gun, I don't know if they said tory owns it.

But I do they willing to give him the reckless discharging

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not one said that was definitely, the defense DNA expert said he'd expect it to be.
your arguing bytchmade ass just confirmed what you quoted and because you can't help but push this innocent victim shyt, you didn't even realize you didn't add anything to the convo. You just HAD to retort because it wasn't you who said the same thing.

Just a useless account you are.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Still doesn't add up with what the other guy said Friday(?) about Tory's DNA not being on the gun.

If he actually shot 4-5 times, it'd be on the weapon definitively.

Tory’s dna was not found on the gun magazine. His dna on the gun itself is inconclusive, meaning it cannot be proven that his dna is or isn’t on the gun.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tory gets the shooting in the air for the reckless discharging of a firearm. I think the jury is willing to believe tory had the gun at some point and shot those bullets.

I don't think they are fully convinced that tory shot meg, atleast not all of them. As far as possession goes, it's unclear who brought the gun, I don't know if they said tory owns it.

But I do they willing to give him the reckless discharging
even if they trust that white man, this female fighting is just too much to ignore.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow:

His story makes the most sense.

The girls start fight in the car, driver stops, they keep fighting, Big Steppa draws the gun cuz she’s losing, Tory and the driver try to get it off her then ‘flash’, hits Meg, Tory gets it off, more flash goes everywhere. Witness sees Tory with the gun after all that

In a state of rage, they handle Big Steppa and get in the car quickly.

I don’t even think they realised Meg got hit until the police stopped them, that’s how intoxicated they were

yep... i seen enough. Tory should be found not guilty on all charges. There's just not enough here to convict

Daps
your arguing bytchmade ass just confirmed what you quoted and because you can't help but push this innocent victim shyt, you didn't even realize you didn't add anything to the convo. You just HAD to retort because it wasn't you who said the same thing.

Just a useless account you are.
Idk what you're trying to say, but whine and cokk suck some more.

The DNA expert said he'd expect it to be on there that's not saying "there's absolutely no way his dna wouldn't be on there."

Giselle

Daps
He's a bodyguard, not a hired goon. What's he supposed to do after the fact? Risk his freedom?

Ain't his fault Meg chose to go out without security that night, he wasn't on duty.
The bodyguard threatened Tory on live though, waving a gun and everything
This is cap, you would lose attraction
You can’t tell me what I’m attracted to. You don’t know me