The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's already perjured herself, by stating she didn't even see megan shot (everyone know's that's a blatant lie :comeon:), she claimed she didn't see megan limping (we all did on that TMZ video), and she claims megan's team told her megan stepped in glass while being megan's whole assistant. MInd you this woman was at the hospital with megan when she got the apology call from tory. The immunity she has does not cover perjury.

You are also lost. Explain why. if she's just an innocent bystander in all this... why would she perjure herself and then allow Tory's team to paint her as the shooter? What does she have to gain.. why would she allow them to point to her.

Daps
6cd5698e-10ae-4bb2-9db9-5a0ee9bf9d84_text.gif
:myman::takedat:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
This ain't rocket science.
Kelsey and Megan was drunk as fukk and scrappin
Kelsey got the gun
Tory tried to get it from her and during the struggle the gun went off multiple times
Megan got hit in the foot with bullet fragments
The rest of it is fukkery, lying, and backstabbing and that's why we're here now.

If I were to speculate, Roc Nation wanted to protect their asset, figured Tory Lanez is expendable, and concocted the "TORY SHOT ME!" narrative.
The truth about Megan being a fake, backstabbing friend that consistently snaked her BFF over dudes would not sit well with Megan's young, primarily female audience.
In order to preserve her image and career, Roc Nation convinced Megan that this was the best way to go.

If Tory just raged out and shot at Megan feet, Tory would already be in jail.
LAPD tried to OJ this one and the result is the same.
Pretty obvious this is what happened.

But the simps/weirdos in this thread will keep

juelz-talking.gif

Instead of admitting Meg fukked up lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As i said y’all stuck on the he man woman hater shyt.

here we go again. That's why you are a hall of shame poster Lol. You can't have a very basic convo about all this. i posed some super basic questions and u have no answer to them.

i want to see proof before convicting someone. That's how the justice system is supposed to go.. where's the proof here...

Daps
You are also lost. Explain why. if she's just an innocent bystander in all this... why would she perjure herself and then allow Tory's team to paint her as the shooter? What does she have to gain.. why would she allow them to point to her.
You're lost. That's what both the prosecutor and everyone is trying to figure out, why she would do any of this and say most of what she said in the interview wasn't true and she was pressured (which is why the DA brought out the tapes.) Clearly something from September to now changed. If you say "generally are going to tell the truth on the stand" and stand on that, then I guess the part where she said this and this would generally be true.

Last edited:
Daps
None of them wanted to believe that these girls were fighting in the street over Tory Lanez
Let anyone else make these theories of what happened who isn't biased to tory and automatically it's called "fantasies."

Kelsey's text in real time hold's more weight than your theory.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You are just biased. Tell me what the prosecutors have proved. They proved she was shot. By who? She states it was Tory. if you accept that he was able to get from point A to point B to do the shooting which was a bit of a stretch but let's say we accept that.. Right now u have her word. Cool.

So now let's do witnesses. Friend changed her story. Why? She states to not "incriminate" herself and wants immunity. Why? For what purpose? We are to believe she was "paid off" but then u have the defense attorney painting her as the shooter. Why would someone agree to that? Another stretch..

DNA evidence? They got nothing..

So what have they actually proved so far?
I’m not a lawyer or a jury or a judge

All I know is for 2 years the Coli has been claiming Meg was lying about being shot and the Coli was pretending to like Torey giving off extreme incel vibes

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are missing the point. it's not about her being truthful. it's about her actions. She's proved to be non-credible which does not help when she's supposed to be the "star witness". She's proved she has something to hide as well.. which also creates doubt.

if Tory shot meg and that's all there is to it.. and the defense is painting her as the shooter... Then she would go in there guns blazing and point out Tory as the shooter. Why wouldn't she?

That's where you are lost.
So if she’s non-credible then her existence in the case is a wash.

Even in this very post. You say she’s non-credible then try to apply your own reasoning to her actions.

Her actions don’t make sense. If the jury writes off her testimony then they aren’t gonna just randomly apply Tory leaning logic to her motivations. That’s what you are doing here.

So Now. Kelsey isn’t a good witness.

They still have a victim identifying the shooter. Bullet wounds, the accused being present during the shooting, the gun was found in the accused’s car, Gun powder found on the accused.

Tory’s team got a lot more doubting to do :francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This ain't rocket science.
Kelsey and Megan was drunk as fukk and scrappin
Kelsey got the gun
Tory tried to get it from her and during the struggle the gun went off multiple times
Megan got hit in the foot with bullet fragments
The rest of it is fukkery, lying, and backstabbing and that's why we're here now.

If I were to speculate, Roc Nation wanted to protect their asset, figured Tory Lanez is expendable, and concocted the "TORY SHOT ME!" narrative.
The truth about Megan being a fake, backstabbing friend that consistently snaked her BFF over dudes would not sit well with Megan's young, primarily female audience.
In order to preserve her image and career, Roc Nation convinced Megan that this was the best way to go.

If Tory just raged out and shot at Megan feet, Tory would already be in jail.
LAPD tried to OJ this one and the result is the same.
There’s nothing obvious without video evidence or the incident

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Your lost. That's what both the prosecutor and everyone is trying to figure out, why she would do any of this and say most of what she said in the interview wasn't true and she was pressured (which is why the DA brought out the tapes.) If you say "generally are going to tell the truth on the stand" and stand on that, then I guess the part where she said this and this would "generally be true."

That's not why you are lost. it's not about what detail was true or what wasn't.. if she lied on the stand she could have lied on those tapes too. That's what you are missing. The point is she got on the stand and didn't help prosecutors at all.. she opened herself up to perjury and other charges and u have no clue why she would do that. There's no logic to any of it because Tory's team is painting her as the shooter. They obviously aren't in cahoots. So for what purpose would she do all this?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tory’s team got a lot more doubting to do :francis:

if we say that she's a wash that doesn't help prosecutors. They have the burden. She's proved to have something to hide there's a reason why she's lying.. now you have GSR on her that supports Tory's defense claim..

See how easy that is? That's doubt

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Let anyone else make these theories of what happened who isn't biased to tory and automatically it's called "fantasies."

Kelsey's text in real time hold's more weight than your theory.
I cant tell you the title of a Tory Lanez song. Nor do I know what any of his shyt sounds like.
I like Meg as a rapper (her music ain't for me, though) and I think she's very physically attractive.
But I know when shyt doesn't add up.
Common sense helps you cut through the bullshyt and see through to the root of a situation.
Common sense aint common.

Much like Jussie Smollett, I never believed Meg's version of events because it doesn't make real world sense.
That's all that matters to me when I hear a story, if it makes sense or it doesn't.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All I know is for 2 years the Coli has been claiming Meg was lying about being shot and the Coli was pretending to like Torey giving off extreme incel vibes

That's not true. A doctor said she stepped on glass.. and a lot of people said "probably fragments.. not direct" because she was dancing around 2 days later as if nothing happened.

u are leaving all that out... just to support your dumb narrative. :manny: